How To Make Your Ricer Go Faster

NikoFab

Leaf blower turbo and the 800 hp sound system made me lol

Tinted windows 25 hp that's great.

Awesome tires got to give you some hp right ? Haha

Niko, 7-10 circular holes cut out of the rear bumper typically adds another 50 ponies. It's Science &!+@#!!!

Hey Frix, I heard the same thing...apparently it adds another 5hp per hole if you cut them oval instead of circular.

I wasn't aware of the added performance but it makes sense to me. Count me in! Check this out!! These little suckers really increase the aerodynamics of any whip from Geo Metros to early model Suburbans! If you put any more than three on each side, there's a chance that your front end will lift off the ground and people will think you're hella' dope baller status packing the major HPs! It says so on the warning label.

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll252/Project88Starion/sweethp_zps25mv2dmf.jpg

I wasn't aware of the added performance but it makes sense to me. Count me in! Check this out!! These little suckers really increase the aerodynamics of any whip from Geo Metros to early model Suburbans! If you put any more than three on each side, there's a chance that your front end will lift off the ground and people will think you're hella' dope baller status packing the major HPs! It says so on the warning label.

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll252/Project88Starion/sweethp_zps25mv2dmf.jpg

Man, I've eeen those things on almost anything, 4 door 90's Accords, trucks, older BMW'S. The guy that invented those must have mega bucks by now.

See, everyone has been doing it wrong. I personally added them to the underside of my dash. Best of both worlds, I get the HP boost AND I don't have to let people know I have them on my car ; )

Edit: I realize now... I just let the cat out of the bag /facepalm

Edited by speedyquest
  • Like 1

I run jet fuel in my civic evo supra scubaru. The 2JB164G motor is not to be taken lightly. other cars get jealous, men want to be it. It strikes fear into every cul de sac resident. Local police have a special law to not impound it. Last time they did it ate all the other cars in impound.

This guy has it mastered...

1. Set one cools by increasing imaginary air flow through the engine compartment

2. Set two cools set one

3. The big single is an reverse-flow defogger for the side mirror

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee19/whitejeep1989/Ford/D9CBC2A4-C03B-4E53-9332-56727CEDC5C6-255-000000350A9F4081_zps6e9111e3.jpg

Edited by NikoFab

Forgot all about those Cheesey! I've been reading up on some other rubber battery operated shifting devices that make a huge difference in short throw applications. No real HP gains though. There's just more leverage when sticking it in gear.

Forgot all about those Cheesey! I've been reading up on some other rubber battery operated shifting devices that make a huge difference in short throw applications. No real HP gains though. There's just more leverage when sticking it in gear.

lol and on the plus side it gives the ladies something to do while one is wrenching under the hood!

• 6 months later...

For those of you who have never been so fortunate to see them in person, Curb Feelers!!! They add downforce AND 25 HP

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae322/mbruneaux/curb%20feelers_zpsw91zazmr.jpg

Edited by mbruneaux

For those of you who have never been so fortunate to see them in person, Curb Feelers!!! They add downforce AND 25 HP

I had curb feelers my 67 ford when I got it decades ago. First thing I did was take them off. Then I fixed the motor.