Added Protection to your motor

4cylFury

I use is in all my motors. I was really skeptical At first about using it. But after seeing the results. I'm amazed at how good it works. You don't want to use it to break the motor in. But after the break in. If you like to try it you can get a discount by using code 4CYLFURY. If you use it let me know. Later.

http://gonmf.com/index.aspx

Edited by 4cylFury

really,,,, you didn't pull a launch in your drive way.......for the camera..... :D ... lol .... nice video Joe. the boy should have did it. he does all of them. no exceptions right,, lol

I ordered the 4 engine one. There is a sucker born every minute, and this time I was it! LoL! It sounds good and I have some fairly new builds, and some higher mileage ones that I hope this will help both.

I have talked to the CEO and he recommends the one two punch. Which is. Put 4oz in before changing the oil. Run it for about 200 miles. Then change the oil and put 4oz in. That's what I did. The first 4oz will clean it out. Edited by 4cylFury

Brad Penn break in oil

Perhaps I worded that wrong. Not what oil to you use for break in. I was curious what you use as your oil of choice after break in on normal running conditions.

I'll be ordering some too. Heck, it can't hurt

Perhaps I worded that wrong. Not what oil to you use for break in. I was curious what you use as your oil of choice after break in on normal running conditions.

I'll be ordering some too. Heck, it can't hurt

Brad Penn 20x50

Great vid Joe. Will be getting some of this. Like you said in the vid I've spent more on beer too.