Sunroof weather stripping

88351wtsi

Ok guys I'm having no luck finding a small piece of inner or outer seal to send for specs so I will be removing mine and mailing to the manufacturer. Wish me luck I will keep you posted. Looks like my car will be parked in the garage until I get them back.

• 1 month later...

I am still looking for an outer seal. I did get the door seals and inner seal you sent. Thank you very much. Still in need of an outer seal to send to company.

I have a non OEM one. I would need it back though. I can also send measurements and pictures. I think if we took some time we could locate it already in production.

I think the 91-97 Isuzu Rodeo has the same seals for about $100 each. I didn't check availability, though. I was looking for new deflector hinges and someone gave me a heads up on the Rodeo's having the same sunroofs, which appeared to be the case when looking at the exploded parts breakdown. If I can find it again, I'll copy and post a link

Ya they fit, they are a little chunky though like they kinda stick out and don't look so great...

http://www.starquest...7210&hl=sunroof

There are pictures of it in this thread...

http://www.rx7club.c...erstrip-764006/

looks like screen door / hardware store 'ish. LOL

Edited by JohnnyWadd

• 3 months later...
Still looking for an outer stock seal. Doesn't matter what condition just need to send to out for molding specs. Anyone that has one or knows where I can get one pm me please. Thanks