PF 15'

IntercooledFlatty

Dave u are more than welcome to crash on the floor, in my room

As of right now looks like I'll be going and I'll probably be crashing on your floor..

Sux :( just got in from the garage. Effit. leaving in a few hours, at least I'll be able to drink, hopefully I won't fail at that too LMMFAO... My luck. See ya there homieZ

Whats your plan for the drive up?

We are almost to Birmingham, if you want to meet us in Chattanooga, that would be cool

Well I'm running behind as always. so I guess I'll see you when I get there.

Just wanted to say I have met some really great guys, and ladies, this year. Really wish I had been able to make it with one of mine this year but hopefully with some of the contacts I have made I will be able to bring one next year. Not in any hurry for the weekend to be over but can't wait to get back to work on my own. Sounds like I need to get Facebook though.
  • Like 1

Hope yall have a great time in PF !!!

I'm going to have a great time out here in MO.

you drink for me.... I drink for yo

I had a great time this year as usual. :)

Of my 13 years of Pigeon Forge meets, I must say that PF15 was probably the most enjoyable. It was very relaxed and there was a lot more socializing this year between groups than in previous years. It was less "clique'y". (less small groups keeping to themselves) I have been guilty of it myself in the recent past. This year I think everybody got acquainted with somebody new whether it was their first meet or they were long-time attendes. Next year I plan to branch out some more and spend time with other people whether they are new or veteran attendees like myself.

That just proves once again that this meet isn't just about the cars. It's about friendship and fun. For me, many of you guys have gone beyond "friend zone" and are what I consider family. I have been in/at SQC members weddings and I had SQ members in and at my wedding. I have not brought a car in several years and don't feel guilty about it at all. I don't come to show off a car or to see what anyone else brought. Seeing the cars is an awesome bonus but not a motivation for going. I come to see and hang out with my FRIENDS. I think many others feel the same way I do--and that is why the PF meet is so successful every year. Think about it: This meet has ZERO planning except setting the date, yet 50-ish people and 25-ish cars show up at the same place every year for a great weekend. It's not coincidence... This meet is driven by friendship, not the cars.

Since Tom wasn't there to organize the Go Karts ;) we didn't go. Actually the weather was pretty sketchy and unpredictable so I think most people decided to stay dry and BS in the parking lot instead. Next year I am sure the karting will resume.

For you facebook users: You will see this again. I will post this on the "SQ's at PF" group page and possibly one or two of the of the other SQ group pages. Feel free to friend request me if you feel so inclined.

Even though I totally left the SQ game a few years ago (except the PF meets) and have only dabbled here and there by helping others with theirs and the occasional buy/sell flip for profit, I am seriously considering buying another one--except keeping it this time. If the right car, at the right price, and at the right time comes along--who knows?

I am already looking forward to next year lol!

I hope to make it next year. I was scheduled to work this year but they changed my schedule the week of the 4th and let me off. I just didnt have it in the plans. Glad it went well for all.