PF 15'

IntercooledFlatty

I'm ready to see you cats and get liquored up.

sounds like a car meet i went to when i was in high school...didnt enjoy it then either.. <_<

Id like to go, but I work....Im in SC..about 3hrs from PF...not bad of a drive...

What is the agenda you guys normally have on friday and saturday?

We should be there Thursday night. Not at VL either but just up the road. Still trying to get my 88 white SHP running and tuned since ms2 install. Hope to have it going but regardless we will be there with or without it. Hopefully with it.

sounds like a car meet i went to when i was in high school...didnt enjoy it then either.. <_<

Id like to go, but I work....Im in SC..about 3hrs from PF...not bad of a drive...

What is the agenda you guys normally have on friday and saturday?

mikie will tell you there is no agenda, PF has always been go there and see what happens, but is usually the same every year. friday after dinner is hang out in the parking lot drinking beers. some slip away for other activities :ph34r: . saturday breakfast at the hotel ( it's included ) dry off cars from the passing rain, then some hang in the parking lot talking about cars, checking out others cars, taking rides here and there, some go off to dollywood, play in the pool, go shopping, etc. some head to the dragon, some go to area 32, either is a 4+ hour trip cuz something always happens aka over heat, stop for fuel, stop for smoking, stop 2 p, stop for pics, sometimes we go thru the National Park-nice ride :D or head to lookout mountain- very nice ride :D :D :D

saturday evening mikie buys everyone dinner at Bennett's BBQ in Gatlinburg, right by the lift. @ 8 or 9 PM there is a KILLER fireworks show right there. then a big group does shots and head to the go carts where i whip everyone's azzes :lol: back to the hotel for poop talk and drinking/catching up with old buddies/slandering mikie's name and drinking BOHO's beer. sunday some stay and do a drive, most head home. there's always someone working on a quest in " our " covered parking lot :P

no agenda so this all could just be BS :mellow:

• Like 1

So because I'm going to have a few drinks you compare it to high school? C'mon man........

Who is going to only have a few? I don't plan on stopping there, didn't in high school and won't now :)

And starquest meets are way more fun than high school car meets. It took Mitsu nine years to make a starion after I graduated. We had pintos and vegas at our meets.

Jimmy

Was up until after 1 this morning and 12 Sunday night, not making any boost so unless something happens today/tonight I maybe driving the ..... Oh crap I can't even say it. The wife's mmmm eeeennnnyyyy. Va va va va forget it. See y'all there I may be on foot.

latest posted list

1. Dad, wife and not sure which Quest.

2. IntercooledFlatty with the wifie - Olive

3. PDodson - 85.5 Starion

4. 87quest-TSI

5. BOHO

6. 19cturbo

7. Twojayzeestarion- 89 starion,83 starion,89 quest,88 quest, 87 starion

8. JAinsworth

9. Jeph_tsi 1jz quest

10. Coke - 2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Sublime Green

11. Chad

Definitely going to make it. Hotel booked. Pray she runs good on the way down. Don't want to need AAA. See you guys Friday afternoon/evening.

Edited by BLACK88SHP

Well folks, its official. I will not be able to make it this year.

We just bought a house and got a fair amount of remodeling to be done plus just lots of stuff that needs my attention. I've got some friends lined up to come and help being its the weekend of the 4th and basically its, the party is at my house in exchange for all the help. Great for getting things done, but sucks for me getting to p.f.

Y'all have fun and be sure to take lots of pictures for me. I will see y'all next year.

Well I don't have a room, so it's looking like I wont be making it.

But I did get the car already to go other then washing it.

I could still make it if someone wants to share a room, but that"s a long shot at this point.

Well I don't have a room, so it's looking like I wont be making it.

But I did get the car already to go other then washing it.

I could still make it if someone wants to share a room, but that"s a long shot at this point.

Dave u are more than welcome to crash on the floor, in my room