PF 15'

IntercooledFlatty

Aww lmafo you sound mad.

I went to this meet before you were even a member here guy.

I might go. What matter is it of yours?

I deserve to be here as much as you. My plans may have changed. I see your comment as a rude question. Did I offend you in some way?

not offended in any way, i was trying to figure out what matter of yours it was that BOHO told shelby to calm down for yelling on the internet. :lol: :lol: Go to the meet, the more the merrier, you can view my comment how ever you see fit. i never claimed you didnt deserve to be here, nor did i claim i deserved to be here more than you. All i was getting at is if its so stupid of a time to have a meet, why continue to post? And just as the others said, national meets are posted about a year in advance and the turnout they receive is no greater than the turnout we get in pigeon forge. And the national meets are not held on holiday weekends.

not offended in any way, i was trying to figure out what matter of yours it was that BOHO told shelby to calm down for yelling on the internet. :lol: :lol: Go to the meet, the more the merrier, you can view my comment how ever you see fit. i never claimed you didnt deserve to be here, nor did i claim i deserved to be here more than you. All i was getting at is if its so stupid of a time to have a meet, why continue to post? And just as the others said, national meets are posted about a year in advance and the turnout they receive is no greater than the turnout we get in pigeon forge. And the national meets are not held on holiday weekends.

You make no sense..but what I can make sense of

I don't even care .. You haven't said one thing I don't already know lol

Edited by G54Bstore

You make no sense..but what I can make sense of

I don't even care .. You haven't said one thing I don't already know lol

what doesnt make sense to you little buddy, i can break it down for you if it would help

what doesnt make sense to you little buddy, i can break it down for you if it would help

Take it to pms and we can arrange a big heated argument since you wanna come out of left field and attack me in public.

Edited by G54Bstore

6'5".... How do you fit in a Quest??? JK...

This is too small a community to be bickering...

6'5".... How do you fit in a Quest??? JK...

This is too small a community to be bickering...

Lol Ikr if I was any taller I don't think I'd like the car so much.

Fits like a glove lol. I don't care what the big tough guys got to say anymore. He makes no sense because I never said the date was stupid I said not changing the date because it's a tradition is retarded..never said the date is stupid. Gotta get your mad quotes right.I gotta remember I'm not 25 and immature anymore

So I'll be e bigger man and stop bickering like a cry baby..regardless of his next witty comeback.

I'm interested to see him at the meet . Till then fighting on the Internet is retarded cause no one ever wins.

I refuse to do it. Like I said take it to pms if you gotta try to start drama with me. Don't every one got to see it. I didn't start this by attacking someone out of the blue for no reason.

Anyways gotta get a set of tires before then to roll out from fl to pf. Hope a good deal or sale pops up in the mean time.

Edited by G54Bstore

Haha.. I got a buddy he's 6'2 but like 350 lbs plus..He don't get into the quest lol.

He would be halfway into my seat ! Lol

Guess Being 6'5 and 250 lbs makes me little. How do you even fit In a sq big guy?

You make no sense for the fact I said the dates fine long ago just was asking a question about it like a few other dudes.

I understand the dates always been the same day.. I was a member here before you could even drive.

I don't care about having a bunch of drama with you big guy.

Take it to pms and we can arrange a big heated argument since you wanna come out of left field and attack me in public.

i didnt attack you any more than you attacked BOHO. no one is looking for a heated argument. i dont care when you started driving, when you joined the forums, when you last s*** was, it has nothing to do with the topic here. Ive attended every pigeon forge meet since ive been a member here, does that give me more credibility here? No, it doesnt matter. I dont have an issue with anyone here, you can ask anyone who has attended the pigeon forge meets, and has met me. Just like to have a good ole time. and excuse me for saying you said it was stupid instead of saying you said not changing the dates because its tradition is retarded. The internet is serious business.

Edited by 19cturbo
  • Like 2

Haha Ya if I was fat I don't think I'd be comfortable . But being 6'5 I still wish the seat went back a few more clicks.

Maybe I'll mod the seat rails to extend longer ..all the way to the back seat.

That's my mission today!

Can some of you guys that are more tech savvy than me, post us a map and may e distance to the track. Thats something we have never done at a pf meet. I would be down for it.

Not to mention get to see 4cylfury run. Im there.

Did you ever book a room?

no agenda, no plans.. meet is the same way every year. just a get together to hang out and have some beers. some of us go in groups to eat, some go in groups to drive the dragon of state route 32. some of us just sit at the motel and shoot the bull.

I haven't looked at this thread in a few weeks....all I can say is LOL...and I'll slap a hoe if I want....

I would say I'll pick you up Jeff but you know me...My s*** might be broke at any given time. I might trailer it to be safe if there is a place to put my rig.

And....Calm down G54BStore.....

no agenda, no plans.. meet is the same way every year. just a get together to hang out and have some beers. some of us go in groups to eat, some go in groups to drive the dragon of state route 32. some of us just sit at the motel and shoot the bull.

So no awards or give a ways. Wow!

Nope. No prizes or awards.

Oddly enough some people just like each other and show up to connect with people rather rhan see what they can get. Sometimes it's not all about the cars.

Go figure...

I haven't looked at this thread in a few weeks....all I can say is LOL...and I'll slap a hoe if I want....

I would say I'll pick you up Jeff but you know me...My s*** might be broke at any given time. I might trailer it to be safe if there is a place to put my rig.

And....Calm down G54BStore.....

That right there made you look so tuff . like a internet gangsta. Lol