BC_99's steering coupler replacement U-Joint

BC_99

I recieved mine the craftsmenship is amazing everyone needs to get on of these thanks so much for making this product.

Thanks for the kind words. I hope you truly enjoy driving the car after you install it.

BC_99

Ok guys and gals,

I am home from vacation and just got off the phone about these and I hope to have 10 more by the end of the week. I will post them for sale again, when I have them in hand. Until then, save your $ if you want one and keep an eye on this thread.

BC_99

LOL, Thanks Rob.

Rex, there is no "waiting list", it is simply a matter of when I have them in stock, they are for sale. At that time, they are first 10 (or however many pieces I get) to pay are the people who get them on that run. I am sorry I can't do more than that, but these things are pretty expensive, and to drop $2k every run and hope that they all sell would be foolish on my part. So at this point, I plan to keep my end of the arrangement at $1k or less out of my pocket, per run. That way, if they sit on the shelf for a bit, I can manage.

Keep an eye on this thread towards the end of the week. I should have some (I hope) by Friday.

BC_99

• Like 1