My name is Carlos, and I am a sneaker addict :/

CarlosFley

Yupp. It's true. You read right. My other addiction is sneakers. I am passionate about 'em, same way I am passionate about my car, and same way I feel a car is more than just a vehicle, but an extension of one's personality, I feel a person's shoes can tell you a whole lot about em without you ever meeting them. Everything from Air Jordan (although not so much anymore seeing as how much hype there is continually building up upon each and every new release), Nike (same thing is going on with these shoes as is happening with Air Jordan), Adidas, Asics, Puma, Saucony, Le Coq Sportif... I could go on and on, but I'm guessing I must've lost you guys by now so I'll stop right there lol. I don't have many pairs, but the few I do purchase I cherish and care for... for the most part haha. Sometimes accidents happen :/ I haven't gotten to the point of spending $400 on a pair of sneakers, but I have had splurges where I spend $600+ on a few pairs. It's all good as long as my mom doesn't find out :D Anyone else in here share the same passion?

I have a hard time spending more than 60 dollars on shoes...and if shoes are an extension of ones personality, then I wonder how people would view me (probably wouldn't be in a good way). I have some decent pairs of shoes, but I like to keep them clean for when I go out on special occasions. But for day to day errands and other non important things, I wear my dailys, navy blue/red puma ligas....which look wheatherbeat and like I stole off a telephone wire. Edited by doomviillain

I used to be a pretty boy with all kinds of kicks and designer gear all the time, layered up and all that. I've got some rare Nike's like the first generation Insurgents with the red woodgrain, lol. What I have, I keep clean for years but these days, I try to avoid the sweatshop brands but it's tough, really tough. That's what I get for reading "Confessions of an Economic Hitman."

Carlos,

Asics Onitsuka Tigers are what my feet fancy (almost every version).

I also like Adidas Somoa. Nike: free, cortez, SB, and dunks.

I also wear Ralph Lauren boat shoes.

I never got onboard with the Jordan hype. It's an over saturated market that doesn't have a price to reflect it's trend....besides iPhones lol. I cant find them as a special when every other kid has them on their feet. And most of them are just ugly.

Damn Fuze better keep those clean cuz one day they'll definitely come in handy on that fleabay! lol. Gina, Onitsuka Tigers are mucho hawt, props to ya. As far as the Jordan comment goes, I completely agree but slightly disagree haha. It is incredibly oversaturated, true. But they're not ugly TO ME lol. Well, not all of them at least. The 3 pairs I do have are ones you rarely see anyone wearing, and when you do see them you can know for a fact that person has a passion and isn't just following the trend. Anywhoo, SB Dunks are one of my favorites. But with so many colorways to choose from and some being so limited that they're breaking my bank I just end up frustrated at times. Oh well, onto the next pair haha.

It's always been funny to me how the Dunks, AF1's, etc that sold for $35-$50 back in the day are now like $100 and they cost less to make than they did in the 80's. Guess it's like that with everything though.

import I'll try to upload pics one day. Kinda hard now because my phone mucho crappy and limited access to the interweb. Gina, the 13 is one of my favorites as well but I really hate how Nike/Jordan is ruining them with all these incredibly ugly colorways that they release knowing they will sell out just because of the fact they're Jordan's.

You haven't mentioned the greatest shoes ever sold...BKs or British Knights for those of you not in the know.

Oh man, I had a pair of those 2 tone BK hitops but they were mega uncomfortable. OK so what do you guys know about the Ewing 33's??? Yes, the ones with the strap.

http://sneakertalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/ewing-33-retro.jpg

Edited by Fuze