Cj franger is he good to buy from

TSIREX

yes, he's doing this to me now...keeps sending me messages on facebook from fake accounts just being a total Dbag. I stood up for this idiot on this post a while back, because I bought my head from the guy and the transaction was smooth and I got a good deal on the head. Anyways, we had a disagreement about something and man, he turned into a psycho. He even sent my kid a message on facebook saying some weird crap that I would rather not discuss on here. Anyways, I wish this fool lived closer to me cuz I would love to pay him a visit. Stay away from the guy if you have never encountered him before. He's a psychotic pos that is an internet bulley but he takes things way way to far when you piss him off. I wish I had never even talked to the guy. LOSER!!!

• 8 months later...
Well see that's the thing, I bought an AMC Marnal head from him, it was a good deal, and it was a great head..He prolly isnt gonna rip anyone off, but the problem is when you disagree with him, he turns into a crazy psycho. Ive never heard of him ripping anyone off or scamming anyone or anything like that. I think everyone would agree that you're just better off not dealing with the guy because of how crazy he can be. He is very knowledgable with our cars, and if he wasnt such a weirdo he would be a great contributor to the community. Thats my two cents worth.