Addco sway bar hardware

j.quest

I don't know if you want to diy but it'll save you some money. I used suspension technique connections with zerk fittings and replaced the four tubes with plates out of 1/2"-3/4" aluminum plate. I replaced all of the addco hardware with ST end links ect. for less than $40 from the beginning.

ALL of the hardware that came with the addco bars was garbage. Buy a set of energy poly endlink bushings(the kind that only includes 8 bushings ~$13) and reuse the stock bolts and washers for endlinks. The body mounts were a bit more challenging(for anyone not having access to a cnc mill that is...)

http://www.starquest...=81123&hl=addco

With that said... you could try contacting them directly and there is a good possibility they will sell you the stuff outright.

Edited by 89PalermoSHP

interesting, the front bushings ,that came with the kit,which was from 2007 are red ..,polyethane. they look new>.In your thread, the black bushings look like rubber.,The brackets look the same. very informative, thanx