NEED HELP!!! trying to find out compression ratio of some pistons

IT WOULDNT LET ME POST THIS IN THE FAQS AND HOW TO SECTION SO IM POSTING HERE LOOKING FOR HELP

I have some 92mm je forged pistons i am trying to sell and have a potential buyer set up... they buyer wants to know specs on compression ratio, but i know nothing about them other than brand and bore size( got them with a parts car and dont have nothing to use them in), only two markings on them are 92m and je, is there any way to determine the compression ratio on them without having them installed in a engine? they potential buyer says je charges 75 dollars to identify pistons and i am hoping to get them figured out to make this sell, any help is greatly appreciated!!!!

First off the FAQ / How-To section is not the place to ask questions and you would have known that if you would have payed attention. Secondly arn't those the pistons that have pitting etc in them? I don't know about anyone else but I wouldn't personally help you sell those. They should not be used in another engine.

92mm is .035 oversize. Wiseco makes an off the shelf 92mm pistons with 15cc dish that is stock compression, (7-1) stock pistons are 7-1 if the dish is less than 15cc then compression will be higher. My 8-1 pistons are 6cc dish 8-1

Dad

• 2 weeks later...