Not really a newbie to the starion just new to the forums looking for help with what to save up and what components will be needed obviously 2jz r154 trans fuel pump motor mounts but what else would be needed my goal and plan is to get everything needed so this could be maybe done in a week keep in mind I just want a stock 2jz running in my car and will do upgrades later

go to the engine swapper section and look up the jz threads.....most of them are pretty detailed

if you notice something that hasn't been answered then asking that specific question is more likely to be answered

most people around here are very helpful and often go out of their way to be helpful.....but asking broad questions like this that can be answered by reading a build thread often get ignored or make people grumpy

Edited by Walker

I'm actually looking for more of a price rather then items and I'm not finding much as far as items needed and I'd appreciate the help I'd really wish I lived closer to md where I know vetted killers done quite a few of these. I'd really hope to get a stock 2jz completely functional in my car for no more then 5000 is it possible

And I don't want part numbers or anything just need to know what needs to be changed out when making this swap like I know I'll need a new radiator and need to relocate it but I'd if fuel lines need up graded or what not like I'm basically just wanting to spend as little as possible and spend more down the road. BTW my car is bone stock and I'm having issue with the stock motor and just tired of messing with it any help would be appreciated and sorry if I'm asking a lot

Well No one is going to be able to give you an exact answer, It depends on what you go with parts wise. What trans you run. Im in the process of attempting to do this swap for the second time. after gathering all the parts minus the motor and trans I had financial issues and lost interest in the car so sold off everything even the car, I have since then bought the car back and most parts. got myself a R154 trans for cheap from on the boards here and now just waiting to get extra cash for a motor.

So again basically depends on how you shop around. the motor and auto trans its self is 2300.

Well I have found a 2jz r154 combo for 3500 already mated I just would really like to Stay below or close to 5000 but I'd maybe I just NEed a better job so money isn't the issue lol I just don't wanna do this swap and then have to live in my car or sell it for rent know what I mean