WTB Starion - 88 Black on Black, Low Miles, SHP, Manual

dspan

Looking to restore some old memories. I finally have the perfect empty garage spot and means to give a Starion a great home. Willing to pay top dollar for a perfect match. I sold my Starion 18 years ago and have never stopped thinking about it, hahah. I can remember the sound, smell, feel of the turbo spooling... Help me out folks. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Still searching guys. I am a serious buyer with cash in hand and not looking to lowball anyone. I can't stop thinking about my old quest. :(

I am looking forward to participating in the club, I just need ummm... ah... a car! Hahaha.

Looking to restore some old memories. I finally have the perfect empty garage spot and means to give a Starion a great home. Willing to pay top dollar for a perfect match. I sold my Starion 18 years ago and have never stopped thinking about it, hahah. I can remember the sound, smell, feel of the turbo spooling... Help me out folks. :)