Wanting to buy a conquest tsi for under $10,000

superquest

I am looking for preferably a fiji blue conquest. I would like it to be an 89 and it has to be a SHP edition. Don't give me ridiculous prices, as you can see I have owned three and you see 2 in the pic below. I know what I want! It HAS to be under 85k miles and preferably not a rebuilt engine. I want it bone stock and unmolested. I also would like it to have the 83' hood and maybe a marnel head and the turbo door handles Edited by superquest
  • Like 1

Can be done... depending upon your definition of "Perfect?" Personally... I shy away w/ the use of "Mint/Perfect" as IMHO; they don't exist... unless time capsule sealed. ;) Your signature Quest (Fiji?) looks nice! I have an 89' Rio Red SHP that I paid "High Dollar" for back in 05'? when "Everything" was bring'n higher dollars. Not entertaining letting it go though, just an example of costs. Now is certainly a better time to buy, even though they are going up. (except on here? ;) ) GLWP

They are out there, I picked up an 86 out of Cali with 25k miles on it, it is pretty much perfect and stock except for the few things I changed. Cost me 6k, plus 1200 to ship. It has a few scratches and nicks but it is an 86 that was driven. Black on Black 5spd. It would have been nice to find one closer to save on shipping but the car is really nice and worth every penny to me.

I have a fairly stock 88 starion. White with black & tan interior. 104k. Coil overs, stainless exhaust, hd flywheel, newer clutch. No motor work. Just bought it in December & only looking to possibly sell it do to financial reasons. Again possibly because I don't need to sell it. Looking for 6k which is what I bought it for. I only changed the oil, plugs & wires since I bought it. I know the guy I bought it from & he did all of the previous work. Anyway... I only have an iPhone no computer so if you want to see pics just text me at 215 nine nine zero 0825

Jason

My shetland is bone stock cept for clutch fan, egr delete, and secondary air can delete, All can be reversed, no wires spliced, only paint redo was front airdam and rear bumper, 78 on clock, air/ cruse factory radio work just fine, will be driving it to pF for 3rd time shortly, Rebuilt engine also. Only way i would get rid of it is an offer close to 10k hard to find another that is unmolested. Good luck with your search!

http://www.enginemachineservice.com/shetland.jpg

• Like 3

How about a back on black 89 shp , 2 owner ,63,000 miles , one of thee best in the country, West coast car, can be yours for 8500 , pm me for details if interested

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, i am selling my 1987 conquest for $9700.00. this car is all stock no modifications on it... only got 31k original miles on it. you can see it on http://cleveland.cra...4543902148.html currently on craigslist for sale. you can email me at jsaunders4137@gmail.com

I believe this car is actually an 88 or 89, unless someone swapped the steering wheel, HVAC controls, among other things.

They are out there, I picked up an 86 out of Cali with 25k miles on it, it is pretty much perfect and stock except for the few things I changed. Cost me 6k, plus 1200 to ship. It has a few scratches and nicks but it is an 86 that was driven. Black on Black 5spd. It would have been nice to find one closer to save on shipping but the car is really nice and worth every penny to me.

So you're the one that snagged that huh? I was wondering where that car went.....

There's a few in the SF Bay area on craigslist for around $6k. Super clean and low miles.