FREEBIRD/Top Notch!

kidjc

1st off... I appologize for the late posting Jason.

I ordered some stock oil cooler lines from Jason a ways back. BTW: some "VERY inovative" packaging! Looked like a "Tommy Gun." (neighbors didn't give it a 2nd thought... guess because... it's me?) Unfortunately, some of the bends had crimping in them, that I was concerned may prevent adequate flow. I brought this to his attention, & he immediately wanted to ship me a replacement set. I had said that I wanted to compare them to my other Quests, just to see if this may be somewhat common . However, this was during our flooding rains.

Next thing I know... before I had a chance to compare the lines, Jason had sent me a PM that another set was already on the way, w/ tracking info. They arrived priority USPS, & looked great!

Jason wants to be "Absolutely Sure" there is NO DOUBT he is on the up & up... & is willing to go to great lengths to see this is insured to anyone he is having dealings with! He's right there @ the very top of the list w/ anybody I have ever dealt with! A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanx Jason, Jerry

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Picked up some broken wiper cowels from him. Shipped them fast and they were well packed.

Sorry the feedback is so late been in the middle of moving .

Had no problems

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...