3 Toyo Proxes4 Tires NY

zactek

Three lightly used Toyos in 215/45 ZR17 size 8/32 (80%) of its' life left

Pick up only, will not ship. $150 NOW $120 for all 3 OBO

Either PM me or e-mail zactek@aol.com

http://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w566/zactek/102_7446_zps0c1d5a37.jpg

http://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w566/zactek/102_7449_zpseab02b94.jpg

Edited by zactek

Im running 17's on my ford and really need tires. Why no 245 45 17?

245's?? You don't want those, too wide! Get some nice 215's (like mine) they'll be more aerodynamic. Seriosly, text me, I'll give you a good price.

Zack K.

• 5 months later...

Where's the 4th? Bump

The 4th got swallowed by a NYC pothole, got a bubble in it. I bought a whole new set of Continentals since my Subaru can't have more than 2/32 of a difference between tires. Nice shape tires overall, had them less than a year. Buy the 4th from Discount tire and get it shaved....

Zack K.

The 4th got swallowed by a NYC pothole, got a bubble in it. I bought a whole new set of Continentals since my Subaru can't have more than 2/32 of a difference between tires. Nice shape tires overall, had them less than a year. Buy the 4th from Discount tire and get it shaved....

Zack K.

Not my sizes... however, I love Toyo's... pretty much run them on everything I can. Use these (Proxes 4 on a DD StarQuest/16") I do run 17" on another, but hopefully will not need it other than summer use. try'n to think of a use for yours, but can't as of yet Zack, let you know?

Zack,have you put these up on craigslist? Good tires and rims go fast here with our roads. (I was actually thinking of getting them for my front, but turns out my rims are too wide. 245 are the minimum, with 275 being optimal. Thanks though. And aerodynamics, oh well)

Zack,have you put these up on craigslist? Good tires and rims go fast here with our roads. (I was actually thinking of getting them for my front, but turns out my rims are too wide. 245 are the minimum, with 275 being optimal. Thanks though. And aerodynamics, oh well)

Never did Craigslist....Don't know how, lol. maybe you can give me a hand?

Thanks, Zack K.

Craigslist is easier than posting here. You don't need an account or anything. You just type up an ad and enter your email. They make it anonymous so people essentially email craigslist and c.l. forwards the replies to you so the crazies never get your contact info. No needing photobucket for images either as c.l. can open the pics right off your phone or computer.