Small resto on 86 Esi-R

Evoz17

• 8 months later...

Some recent pics. I put on the center lines i had . Not 100% i like em. Also picked up some carbon fiber headlight covers. Then late June i decided to sand the car to hopefully get it painted by the end of July.

PXL_20220424_003024768 PXL_20220703_024049964.MP

Edited by Evoz17
Fix pictures

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/21/2022 at 7:26 AM, MGegner said:

Love the color. Did you do the jams and all? You painted it right there in your garage?

Same thing I thought. I built a 15 x 20 paint booth in my shop and still have some issues

Props to you Evoz!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2022 at 4:26 AM, MGegner said:

Love the color. Did you do the jams and all? You painted it right there in your garage?

We did the door jams but not the engine bay. Wont get to that till i deiced if i will do the 4g swap. But the g54b runs well. Yes we painted it in my garage. We had two extractor fans at the bottom of the garage door cracked open just enough to fit the fans. I  can not take credit. My brother shot the paint. I just did the sanding and some filler work but i missed a few dings here and there.

• 8 months later...

Small update. Haven't done much. Switched up the wheels to some mst 16x8 et20 with a 35mm bolt on spacer for the rear .  Need to fix my idle surge issue. I get the code 6 I believe it's been awhile since I last checked. 

PXL_20230604_030514338.MP

Edited by Evoz17