88 Mitsubishi Starion w/38k on the clock - SOLD

Fanta

That is nice, I would still mod it, where are you going to get that nice of a car for 15k these days. My 86 conquest is a black on black 5spd with 25k original miles, I think I could get 10k for my car, or close to it. Only mod is a cat back, but I have the stock exhaust to go with the car. Also, Mookeeh rear struts and kyb fronts since the struts were original from 86 I had to change those out. Like to see what he gets, I would sell mine and move up to an 88 or 89 that is lightly modded. Edited by bodhi

One of the last mint....I mean mint 30k car sold for 9or 10 on ebay........I love these cars! It would have to be showroom for $15k!! Just sayin' Now if it had a 2jz????

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Very nice ... I just love it. Mods are always good and those wheels make that thing a beauty...I put its value at 10-12k....Your reeaally not going to like getting loose of this later, as so many of us are on that slow boat to get there now...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...