Anyone live in our near Riverside or Moreno Valley CA

GINASQ

I need to have my Conquest roller shipped to that area. I am moving there in a few weeks but won't have a actual place to live for about a week. But, I also have no place to keep the car in VA until I find a place in California.

sell your car and get this 86 here....... no rust ,...no shipping costs.. wiil be at least 1000 bucks to ship. not telling u what to do but ,giving u other choices.......I. dont know how good your roller is..........I will be selling this one soon..... .whole car or roller with no motor ..dosent mater to me........i really want 87-89, but need to get rid of this one , so I can get another one to do ... if u want to see what it looks like when I got It ... look back at my posts .......new hood, new hatch glass, new wing, interer,, (NUOS} with sun roof...red with black interer............need to know soon. or I will continue to restore myself....I want to get back to restoring..my black car..and painting it.....thank you .... this one will bestored at my house or cut up.and sold....... to good for that,, but ... I have to do whats good for me ... it runs but has wrong injectors....looking for 86 850 injectors stock.....i have 2 cars and 2 more car parts to buield 2 more.....I don't want to spend my time on this one.when I could be fixing my black one. 1-951-694-5741..thank you Edited by markhansenconquest

way to go GINA!!!!!!!!!! never give up on your quest to get what u want...

theres people who do........ theres people who watch ......and people that say what happened........I can see u have the drive to get your star back on the road....looking forward to meeting u in person...............glad to hear u found a place for your star............

Edited by markhansenconquest