parting out sale must go full race.

drift_king

Hello all after tinkering and flirting with the idea I have to let my quest go I havent had a car in years, and this car has givin me ill headaches. So here it goes.... local pickup for most big things. I've colected some serious parts and its time i quit. Buyer will pay shipping. Unless its too big. My area code is 02809 text me for pictures and to ask if I have parts because it would take me hours to post them here.

- ss full tubular long tube headers with a gran national turbo. Tial 38 mm wastegate. Used once. 3 inch downpipe to borla tip. -1500 obo

- australian 83 hood. 500 picked up

- euro spec mudflaps imb positive there the only ones in the united states. 250 +shipping

- full 89 harness already adapted for dsm maf. All computers included. 100

Aem uego 125

- full front mount kit. Greddy. W greddy type rz bov. 325

-momo corse wheel. 120

- newer tranny with three puck clutch competion flywheel and tep short shifter 425

-motor with less than 300 miles not even broken in with oem parts. 500 obo

- full aeromotive fuel pressure regg setup w ss lines intake manifold and injector clnic injectors capable of going 12.7 I have the slip. 800 obo

- all corresponding parts for a shell

- 2 cnc brake handles for hydraulic brakes with ss lines. And a ssbc prop valve 100 for a handle 55 for the prop valve.

-2 sets of shp wheels.one with brand new tires, one with slightly dry rotted tires. 500obo a peice.

Anything in my sig is available. Text me for pics and to haggle, no calling please unless your dead serious. I have about ten grand in parts, ill let it all go for 3000 cash if I can come see it again. The header wg and downpipe cost 1900 alone.

Edited by drift_king

• 3 weeks later...