The Professor Quest Memorial Starquest Meet 2014.

Caliber308

What do you guys think about this for the Texas National Meet in 2014? Or perhaps this:

The Wayne Wike Memorial Starquest National Meet 2014.

Bill

Edited by Caliber308

What do you guys think about this for the Texas National Meet in 2014? Or perhaps this:

The Wayne Wike Memorial Starquest National Meet 2014.

Bill

I don't think there's a need to change the event title...not to be insensitive, but I've already spent a lot of time and money on the event, and can't afford to change all the point of sale. But I like the gesture, so I think we can definitely incorporate something in the Texas meet if you guys want to. Just let me know.

I don't think there's a need to change the event title...not to be insensitive, but I've already spent a lot of time and money on the event, and can't afford to change all the point of sale. But I like the gesture, so I think we can definitely incorporate something in the Texas meet if you guys want to. Just let me know.

That is a nice jesture on your part.

Thanks,

Bill