T3T4 turbo swap

REDi

As the title says, I have a full T3T4 turbo swap from TEP that's been sitting in a non running car for a few years now. Would like to get rid of it and the stress relieved manifold it's attached to including the 3" downpipe. All can go for $600. Text me 2526795064 for best means of contactpost-17705-0-29779300-1388747062_thumb.jpegpost-17705-0-29779300-1388747062_thumb.jpeg

Why is it not running? Could it be that "bottled Gas" on the valve cover you're using? Or is it oil? What are the plans for the rest of the car, MPI?

MPI was sold long ago. The car doesn't run because I went through a divorce and got essentially cleaned out and needed quick cash so I started selling parts. And basically lost interest in the car after that. The engine has about 30k miles on it, put in by mitsubishi with all the original paperwork so it's not like there's a mechanical issue or anything. Just flat out don't want it lol.

I couldn't tell you at the moment. I'm in va and the car is sitting in nc. It's the standard swap from TEP. I'm not about to drive 60 miles just to find out cuz "some guy" asked a question lol.

Haha funny I actually have a Chevy I wanna sell lol. It's one of those things that I don't really care if I sell, but I would like someone to have it that can actually have fun with it. Cuz, I'm just gonna let it rot until I remarry and buy a house. Then a 1uzfe is going in it and the in gone and all the s*** I put in it will go to the scrap yard...

It's capable of making the stock engine max out.. which in most cases, TBI, that's all it can handle.. face it, the g54b just isn't conducive to big power. Single cam, even MPI it's not that impressive. But for a peppy street machine, this turbo is PLENTY. Don't take it the wrong way lol, I'm not bashing the car, I love the thing... but, I'm just not that onto it (shrugggggggsss)

• 2 months later...
Does it have the cooler/oil lines with it ?

• 2 weeks later...
As the title says, best means of contact is to text or call me. Yes, oil and coolant lines come with it. 7573233717 is my work cell. You can reach me on that most of the day.