Playoffs

IntercooledFlatty

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arg the coaching staff really showed there amateur stripes in this eagles game. Scored too fast in 4th quarter. I knew when the saints got the ball with 5-6 min left that was the game. Thats 101 stuff right there. Drain the clock and kick the FG with 3 sec left. Game. The last 3 or 4 times the eagles lost in the post season the team that beat them won the super bowl. I sure hope thats not the case this year. I think the seahawks can take em out next week in seattle.

I'm going to go out on a limb and call the whole thing right now. Super Bowl will be Pats VS Seahawks, and Seattle will win by 3 thanks to a touchdown in the last few minutes of the game.

49ers are a bunch of street punks, whiny babies, who are lead by the biggest whiner headcoach in the biz...hard to respect anybody on that team.... I do like Crabtree though.

I hope KaperDICK is kissing his boo-boos instead of his gang sign tattooed biceps next weekend :)

Edited by MotoCam360

Niners looking to smash the chickens. With how the chickens played yesterday and the niners played the last two games I might have to change my prediction. Chickens barley beat the poor performing non championship caliber saints. Go NINERS ! LolZ

Everytime we blow teams out of the water...i.e. the Cardinals, 49ers, and the Saints - we get labeled "unsportsmanlike" so I have no problems with us taking it easy.... I mean look what your boys did to poor Percy Harvin in his first game back in months...... we be play'in smart ball

We ran it up 16-0, but then all the advertisers were like "take it easy Legion of Boom," we need to sell some products. Then Skittles called and threatened to take back the pallet they just dropped off if the Beast didn't keep the game interesting :P

Edited by MotoCam360

who are you picking to win this weekend ?

here's the weather in philly saturday...burrrrrrrrrrrr

at Jan 4http://s.imwx.com/v.20131006.215409/img/wxicon/100/32.png

26°

16°

Sunny

Chance of precip: 0% Wind: WSW at 8 mph i think we can beat the eagles in their house, in the cold, on the road, outdoors :lol: ...if we do we go to seattle :ph34r: rut row rorge :lol:

Saints SUCK!!!!

Bill

Niners looking to smash the chickens. With how the chickens played yesterday and the niners played the last two games I might have to change my prediction. Chickens barley beat the poor performing non championship caliber saints. Go NINERS ! LolZ

Ah hah, after spending countless hours doing research and trying to get to the bottom of the hawks low point differential Win this past weekend, I think I've got the answer we've all been searching for:

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc409/motocam360/Saints_zpsbc4b2b1c.jpg