Playoffs

IntercooledFlatty

who are you picking to win this weekend ?

here's the weather in philly saturday...burrrrrrrrrrrr

at Jan 4http://s.imwx.com/v.20131006.215409/img/wxicon/100/32.png

26°

16°

Sunny

Chance of precip: 0% Wind: WSW at 8 mph i think we can beat the eagles in their house, in the cold, on the road, outdoors :lol: ...if we do we go to seattle :ph34r: rut row rorge :lol:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im in philly and an eagles fan. Most fans are happy we won 8 games this year so our expectation was met. We dont play the saints very well year after year. The saints are a different team on the road. Any opposing team needs to putt brees on his but at lest 6 times or they dont have a chance. I want philly to win out but im realistic. I dont see the saints winning in seattle. Edited by BuGG

Fig newton and the black cats don't have a chance in their first playoff game. Niners gonna crush em. And yes, who can beat the chickens A? gonnna b fun to watch it all unfold ;)

You are probably right, but they have already beat the niners at home this year. It could be a good game.

BC_99

I'm kinda with BuGG, I'd love to see Philly make it to the 2nd round, but they've already exceeded my hopes for this season and I'm realistic - Saints are tough. Great pass rush the the birds had a hard time handling the worst pass rush in the league last night.

"hard time handling the Rams last night" we must have been watching different games.... We began pulling our starters at the beginning of the 4th quarter (i.e. Lynch) - that game was total auto-pilot for us.

here's what i see

chiefs vs colts - colts

saints vs eagles - saints

chargers vs bengals - bengals

niners vs pack - niners

colts go to broncos - broncos

saints go to chickens - chickens : but i wish the saints could win and go to carolina and kill em

bengals go to patriots - pats

niners go to panthers - niners

pats go to broncos - broncos

niners go to chickens - chickens

chickens with the superbowl victory now, out of respect, get called the Seahawks by me because of the win :lol:

jmo :mellow:

My team has fallen so far I don't expect anything but more of the same in my lifetime unless Danny Boy dies first or sells to someone with ability. I don't even watch.

http://jseverns.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/redskins_facepalm.jpg

go chargers!!!i think it's our year to win...fun facts

Every year since 2009, the team that faces Philadelphia in the Eagles' home opener has gone on to win the Super Bowl that season. Incredibly, the 2009 Saints, 2010 Packers, 2011 Giants and 2012 Ravens have that first game in Philadelphia in common. The 2013 Chargers beat the Eagles in their home opener Week 2, 33-30.

In games when the temperature was under 40 degrees in his career, Philip Rivers is 9-2 in his in the regular season but 0-2 in the playoffs. As of Tuesday, the forecast for Sunday is a high of 34 degrees, with a 60% chance of snow.