3ds Max Starquest

R-R-Quest

• 3 weeks later...
is someone able to give me a 3ds or max file of the body? i can build my own wheels and mass the interior for use in my renderings. I cam make it a signature piece for all my exteriors. If not, thats ok also. i undestand the amount of work that goes into modeling.

What would be great is if you could produce reproduction body parts from the rendering - fenders, hoods, factory spoilers, the works. Edited by john82wa

What would be great is if you could produce reproduction body parts from the rendering - fenders, hoods, factory spoilers, the works.

I was about to post the question ; How long do you think 3D printing will be affordable enough for us to reproduce parts? I understand there is a long way to go but a few years ago it was "impossible". I saw it work on a couple weeks ago and it was pretty cool.

What would be great is if you could produce reproduction body parts from the rendering - fenders, hoods, factory spoilers, the works.

Maybe from Autocad. Doubt it's possible from 3ds Max.

Convette mat have some input on the subject.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

would you guys be willing to send me any of the files you've created? especially anything solidworks or suspension related. I really want to fix the rear end of this car so the more accurate the better.

Also, I never realized how angled the shocks are from the factory, I might have to design a double wishbone subframe for my car.