83 flatty 5speed intercooled how rare?

bonneville

No black/red "intercooled" trim pieces?

Not on the 85.5 Conquests mang , they got very cool n subtle "intercooler" scripts instead and a very cute rubber rear spoiler not found on the Starion 85.5s . :)

Yes, it has a little rubber spoiler on the back & ABS. It's a rust free car & the only damage is on the corner of the front spoiler you can see in the pic & it has 103k miles on it.

The sound system is a Mitsubishi four deck kinda thing with a radio on top, then a cassette player, then an amp it think & a Pioneer on the bottom.

I tore out the engine & trans today with the fork lift. No... just kidding!! :D

From what I've learned here, I won't hurt the ol girl, it needs to be saved.

I originally bought it to run at the Bonneville Salt Flats in the Production supercharged class but after building engines for it, I wanted more speed than about 250 so now I'm building a streamliner.

If anybody is interested in it, I will get it out of the garage & take some more pics.

Just a mistake I made that I corrected after I checked the vin. I bought this a bunch of years ago, parked it & walked away.

Gotcha. Whatever you do, restore it or sell it to one of the crew here. You have the coolest of the flattys! :)

Colin B)

Thanks to everybody for their input.

It appears to be worth less now than it was when I bought it so I will likely part it out some time in the future & Ebay it all along with the Magna heads & intakes.

I never bought it as an investment so there's no disappiontment here.

Down the road from now, I'll have some more fun in it before it leaves here.

If anybody is interested, there's a Starion for sale in Utah for $800 on KSL classifieds.

It won't let me paste the link here for some reason so you'll have to google it.