Texas National StarQuest Meet: TSQ 2014

NikoFab

Oh yeah? Well that Funk Lock you sent me didn't deliver the fifty horsepower you promised. ^_^

I dont know what your talking about.... Funk Lock? what the heck is that?? Sounds like a chunk of crap thatll rattle your teeth out!

^^^^I'm a she...and btw, any other ladies going besides me?

Valerie/Pineapple will be there behind the wheel of her 89 , we've always had lots of ladies at the West coast Mesquite meets to the point we added a "Ladies choice" trophy to the show we held a week ago ( which i won ! :) Thanks girls !!!) and i have also added the same category for TX14 .

I'm in for the road course! $200 each for the day is a good deal.

I guess the question I have though is; How many days is this Meet? 1? 2? 3? or more? If it's only going to be 1 or 2 days, then maybe a day at the track might not be such a good idea. As much as I would like to hit the track, I would rather hang out with and get to know everyone a little. On the other hand, if it's three days or more.... I say, let's do it!!

I'm in for the road course! $200 each for the day is a good deal.

I guess the question I have though is; How many days is this Meet? 1? 2? 3? or more? If it's only going to be 1 or 2 days, then maybe a day at the track might not be such a good idea. As much as I would like to hit the track, I would rather hang out with and get to know everyone a little. On the other hand, if it's three days or more.... I say, let's do it!!

i'm close to finalizing the weekend. i'm thinking a Fri-Sun deal

Phil what I did was combo a mini vacation with the Mesquite show.... I'll most likely do the same with a few sites going there and coming back.....

I went Denver through the mtns, Utah, then Mesquite going then after the show hit Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon, Meteor Park, Route 66, on the way home.....basically making a 2,136 loop....

I intend to do the same this show too....

We can make it a longer weekend no problem. Up to you guys. Let me know what works.

for some guys, thats a long drive for only 3days....

Yeah. At least 48 hours of driving for only 3 days on my end.

Phil what I did was combo a mini vacation with the Mesquite show.... I'll most likely do the same with a few sites going there and coming back.....

I went Denver through the mtns, Utah, then Mesquite going then after the show hit Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon, Meteor Park, Route 66, on the way home.....basically making a 2,136 loop....

I intend to do the same this show too....

It really is a great deal. I'm sure John (Convette) can vouge for that.

Although he's so cool he probably gets track time for free.

Not a bad deal at all! I wish I was that cool.

$200!!!!! Besides, far more fun hangin out between runs at the dragstrip.

lol silly drag racers....