Red '89 SHP Conquest 5spd Part Out

MotoCam360

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me clarify for you - I keep all 6bolt LSD drivetrain units complete, which includes axles, TT, diff, and hubs together for sale as a complete unit. In the event that somebody wants to pay $200 for a pair of axles, then I will break up the system, otherwise it doesn't make sense financially considering we purchase entire cars to get this stuff

Let me clarify for you - I keep all 6bolt LSD drivetrain units complete, which includes axles, TT, diff, and hubs together for sale as a complete unit. In the event that somebody wants to pay $200 for a pair of axles, then I will break up the system, otherwise it doesn't make sense financially considering we purchase entire cars to get this stuff

So when I asked if you had the 6 bolt axles for sale, the answer is "yes I do, $200 for the axles"

So, now that that has been established, does that price include shipping, and can you please let me know their condition. Do they have any play.

Thanks!

how much for the 5-speed trans clutch pedal assembly, clutch master/slave with hard line, flywheel prefer 240 but i'll take whatever you have. I basically need everything to convert an automatic car to 5speed so might need an ecu and wiring harness motor trans side. thanks mike

I don't have a 240mm flywheel... only the '87 style currently available.

I don't have hardlines for the clutch master either.

I have everything else though in stock.

You seriously need this stuff shipped to HI or do you have a different destination in mind?