Sad day at " Area 108" SOTTY'S SQ boneyard

SOTTY

I sympathize with Sotty and I hope you find your guy. Local drama aside, you ban for conduct on the forum, not other reasons dude.

I don't use smilies, but could use a big eye roll one now.

-Robert

I use the smiley face because I was told long ago it actually looks like me :) , anyway peeps thanks for the support especially the local crew as this yard has played its part in keeping the local Vegas cars on the road over the years and is as much theirs as it is mine , i'll keep y'all posted on developments .

Instead of ban, enter the stockades of feedback forum if proven guilty. Keep an eye on Craigslist & eBay for your parts just in case he doesn't use em.

SearchTempest helps check Craigslist nationwide.

If you have any issues or concerns you can PM me anytime.

Im pretty sure you could just reply to that thread and clear a few things up. Thats very shady if thats what you did to that kid, you should just come clean to everyone instead of having the whole community send you an IM so you can give a your side of the story. Anyways this is the last thread you should post in bc its seems your just like the guy who takes advantage of people like this guy did to SOTTY. I haven't been around much Sotty, did you find who did this? Stinky Pete...SMB?

Edited by 007

Im pretty sure you could just reply to that thread and clear a few things up. Thats very shady if thats what you did to that kid, you should just come clean to everyone instead of having the whole community send you an IM so you can give a your side of the story. Anyways this is the last thread you should post in bc its seems your just like the guy who takes advantage of people like this guy did to SOTTY. I haven't been around much Sotty, did you find who did this? Stinky Pete...SMB?

There are two sides of a story besides there are better ways to communicate.

You got your reply Mr. Anonymous.

There are two sides of a story besides there are better ways to communicate.

Then where's the other side of the story? I know if there were a post like that about me, I'd be defending myself to the ends of the earth to clear my name...... unless the other person was right and I didn't have an argument to stand on.

Then where's the other side of the story? I know if there were a post like that about me, I'd be defending myself to the ends of the earth to clear my name...... unless the other person was right and I didn't have an argument to stand on.

It's been posted.

OO7, no man , can't comment much on it as the LVMPD are involved , all i can say is he's not in our Vegas cool guy group, know of him but never met this individual, It's a case of "Honda fan boi" theft mentality which fortunatly is very,very rare in our small SQ community ,

Honda Fan Boi? Sounds like the work of scooterdood!

Not him man , no E brake cables or roof panels are missing and the only roaches i saw where of the bug variety. :) .