Boston Marathon explosions

Walker

Some of the news coverage is graphic. News is saying explosives with ball bearings, clearly an act of terrorism with intent for maximum carnage.

Terrorists usually do nails and rat poison (it prevents coagulation and causes normally none vital injuries to bleed out). Ball bearings is a step above.

North Korea isn't interested in this type of BS. Put on your thinking cap before typing.

good words of wisdom ,, maybe you should use your own advice

it's fine to disagree but theres no real need to add an insult

North Korea isn't interested in this type of BS. Put on your thinking cap before typing.

It's not too far fetched to suspect anyone of the various countries in which there is current political tension. If you look at the current politcal climate, the Korean nuke thing has been an issue of attention.

Of course, the usual suspects in the east can't be overlooked.

Than there's the even scarrier scenario of home grown terrorist. The anti American crap ideology being dessiminated in liberal university campuses today is astounding. Not to mention cults and other groups.

good words of wisdom ,, maybe you should use your own advice

it's fine to disagree but theres no real need to add an insult

True that!

And just because there's ball bearings or other projectiles in the bomb doesn't point to an orgin.... It's just bomb making common sense. There's plenty of books out there on how to make bombes like the Anarchist's Cookbook, etc... All written by many different authors from different nationalities. All agree, projectiles in a bomb can do more damage than the blast itself. Nails, ball bearings, nuts, even small scraps of steel can be had cheap and easily. Anyone from any country willing to put a little time and reading into some research could build bombs like this very easily.

I'm sure Kim Jung Un or whatever didn't set this up, but it could be some rouge member of some organization that sympathizes with him. The same could be said about Al Queda or any other terrorist organization. From what I've heard about the bombs, it sounds like inexperience in the build meant the bombs could have actually been much more damaging with more knowledge. If this was planned way up in the ranks of some terrorist organization, I suspect the bombs would have been more damaging, as well as more than just 2 or 3, and probably in more than just one city.

Personally, I don't think it had anything to do with any foriegn terrorist organiztion, or even some rouge offshooth that sypathizes with one. I think they'll find in the end that it's domestic terrorism, probably some sort of anti-government nutjob who hit one of the oldest US cities during a long running US tradition on tax day. Probably someone pissed off because they had some super high tax bill. Hell, maybe it's some fatty who's pissed about soda taxes and no more Super Size meals and decided to take it out on a group of people who generally are all about health. I'm sure it will be weeks before we know the whole story.

No matter who or why, it's just a horrible deal all the way around. I hope they find whoever did it and execute them. Better yet... beat them to within an inch of their life for every injured person. Beat em, let em heal, then do it all over again. After doing that 140 times or so, then they can off em.