Two 89 conquests sale or trade (yellow)

leesquest

sorry to see you getting out. are the cars in VA or TX? I'm assuming VA

Yea, Im in VA at the moment. I would like to sell the one with the black hood if possible and keep the other. Conquest have been in my blood since the late 90's so Im not getting out completly, just fulfiling a need of a baby on the way and thinning the heard. I went from 4 conquest last year down to 2.

Edited by leesquest

more details would be beneficial (ie. interior color with pictures, any rust, auto/standard, is it in need of repairs (other than the obvious airdams), any modification, suspension condition, tire condition and size, etc...)

The point of this post is to announce that the cars are available. I would rather talk to a person, not a computer. I will give additional details by phone as serious BUYERS are interested. If you like what you see, call, or PM me, its that simple. If you are not on the market for a conquest, keep this thread clean, and keep advice, and opinions to yourself.

Both are 89 quest with black leather. both are automatics, but I have everything available for a 5spd conversion if desired. both are running and driving, and one even has a complete moo-kee exhaust from head to toe including downpipe, amongst other add ons.

Trades are considered for thos who want one or both of the conquest but do not have cash. I have other vehicals I can throw in if the vehical for trade is nice enough. I also have a 97 del sol and a car hauler. My wife is Pregnant, so you already have an Idea of what I will not accept in forms of trade.

Again, this post is for buyers only. if you dont have cash or something to trade with an intention to buy, you have no business wasting my time or thread space. some pictures are already posted in the craigslist add. that is the starting point. if you like what you see, then we can go from there.

Edited by leesquest

The point of this post is to announce that the cars are available. I would rather talk to a person, not a computer. I will give additional details by phone as serious BUYERS are interested. If you like what you see, call, or PM me, its that simple. If you are not on the market for a conquest, keep this thread clean, and keep advice, and opinions to yourself.

Both are 89 quest with black leather. both are automatics, but I have everything available for a 5spd conversion if desired. both are running and driving, and one even has a complete moo-kee exhaust from head to toe including downpipe, amongst other add ons.

Trades are considered for thos who want one or both of the conquest but do not have cash. I have other vehicals I can throw in if the vehical for trade is nice enough. I also have a 97 del sol and a car hauler. My wife is Pregnant, so you already have an Idea of what I will not accept in forms of trade.

Again, this post is for buyers only. if you dont have cash or something to trade with an intention to buy, you have no business wasting my time or thread space. some pictures are already posted in the craigslist add. that is the starting point. if you like what you see, then we can go from there.

no need for the attitude. You are not talking to a computer. We are actual people. But you didnt even post BASIC THINGS! like auto or manual. But now that i know its automatic, it just saved me an awkward phone call. Details benefit you from getting 100 phone calls of people looking for a manual.

This is communication. not just some fancy computer machine. lol. Welcome to the future. Good luck with the sale. My search continues.

I apologise, the attitude wasnt intentional. The frustration and sensitivity stemed from other post I have seen. It hurts sometimes to see the younger entitlement generation that our cars get sold or passed down to, that doesnt seem to respect the cars or other people like we did. A common character trait I have observed is they urge to give an opinion or advice that was not asked for. Its also hard to tell in writing if some kid is trying to make a snickering comment and dis respect you or sincerely trying to help.

I still like to deal in person or at least audibly by phone. That way you dont mis-interpret the tone of the message. guess Im kinda old fashioned on some ways.

Again I apologise.

• 3 weeks later...

I apologise, the attitude wasnt intentional. The frustration and sensitivity stemed from other post I have seen. It hurts sometimes to see the younger entitlement generation that our cars get sold or passed down to, that doesnt seem to respect the cars or other people like we did. A common character trait I have observed is they urge to give an opinion or advice that was not asked for. Its also hard to tell in writing if some kid is trying to make a snickering comment and dis respect you or sincerely trying to help.

AGREED

CL > lynchburg > all for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner Reply npj28-3512994001@sale.craigslist.org [?]

flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of

Two 1989 Chrysler Conquest (Lynchburg VA)

http://images.craigslist.org/thumb/3K63If3F45L25V65G2ccv583bc32c85661c2d.jpghttp://images.craigslist.org/thumb/3M33I93Hc5Y65E35H7ccv9c5d618c8bd41444.jpghttp://images.craigslist.org/thumb/3Ec3G13N95Ic5E15W1ccv9ddc47071995118a.jpghttp://images.craigslist.org/thumb/3E63M63Hb5Lb5Ec5Fbccvfa9a1b6038571d01.jpghttp://images.craigslist.org/thumb/3Ke3I93H95N75E35W3ccv448cfb0e0f961785.jpghttp://images.craigslist.org/thumb/3G93L63N85Ia5N75S6ccv6bbba9c08ce11cf2.jpg

http://images.craigslist.org/3K63If3F45L25V65G2ccv583bc32c85661c2d.jpg

I have two factory yellow 89 Chrysler conquest for sale. Both are daily drivers. The one with the 83 hood is $ 4,500 and the one with the black hood is $ 3,500 cash.

I am willing to trade one or both for equal value. I am interested in cash or, a dodge truck (4x4, stepside, or dually) I like dodge warlok trucks, lil red express trucks, and macho powerwagon trucks, and even diesel hemi or big block trucks. Also a roadtrek, camper van, a jeep wrangler 6 cylinder, a 4 door mercedes or BMW, or a 72 dodge challenger. If you have none of these then tell me what you got and I will think about it.

Lee 210 347 4217, or just reply to this ad. If I dont respond then I suspect spam. Send a picture of what you have to trade.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Posting ID: 3512994001

Posted: 2012-12-31, 3:07PM EST

email to a friend