87 2jz-gte Starion 550hp

marcel

I have a 87 2jz-gte tt Starion for sale converted to a big single turbo. heres a list of parts and whats been done to the car. There are additional upgrades which I will go over on a as needed basis with each potentiol buyer.

If you have questions or need to see additional photos email marhell@gmail.com

ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS PLAEASE.

Also can contact me you can call me or text at 609-815-0765

Part List:

1. bottom end is a stock jdm 2jz-gte-tt with 38,000 miles on it

2. head has been ported with 276 blitz cams BC springs and a 4 angle valve job

3. trans is a r154 that has bin race rebuilt by marlin crawler and still has a 6 month warranty

the clutch is a stage

4 clutch master with a new drift motion alumimum flywheel and new slave

beech performance short shifter

5. turbo is a precision 67-66 t4 84 a/r divided good to 800hp +

6. tial Q blow off

7. tial 44mm wastegate

8. treadstone intercooler good up to 900hp

9.apexi neo with hks fuel cut and a 6 speed ECU

10.D2 coilovers with 700 pound springs

11.stock 89 rear with 390 gears and rebuilt axels

12. Custom 3 core aluminuim radiator

13. Just Newly painted with Porsche Carbon Grey Metallic

14. Center Line Powered coated Rims with Yokohama S Drive Tires

15. Custom Interior and many more Custom Upgrades.

20,000 OBO

Or willing to part it out if you need something let me know.

Good Luck and serious Buyers Contact for further detail.

Thanks in Advance!

Edited by marcel

Posts like this make me lose hope for humanity. Like are you freaking kidding me? I hope you paid someone to do the work for you. Because if you can't even grasp the concept of a proper for sale ad. How can you build a car?
  • Like 1

maybe it is this one....

central NJ craigslist > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee More info

2jz-gte 87 Starion big single turbo - $20000 (Central NJ)

Date: 2012-12-26, 8:02AM EST Reply to this post svvkg-3496035466@sale.craigslist.org[?] I have a 1987 Starion with a jdm 2jz-gte Starion with a full race rebuild marlin crawler r154 trans.

This car needs nothing. It made 550hp at 18psi on pump gas.

List of parts:

2jz-gtr with fully built head, blitz 272 cams BC springs, 4 angle valve job and mild port.

Precision turbo- 84 a/r t/4

Wilwood big brake kit

D2 coilovers with 700 pound springs

St sway bars

Custom everything under the hood

Custom front end and hood

Custom interior

And so many things to list.

Call for more info. 609-815-0765

Marcel, you're welcome! I'll give you a hand since you're from NJ.... ths is the car, guys.

http://images.craigslist.org/3kd3Ke3Fe5N85G65Kaccmc9a58f93ed3e1e00.jpg

http://images.craigslist.org/3M33l83H15Na5K85Jbccmbed2b6b35d2f1773.jpg

http://images.craigslist.org/3F53La3J15La5Ke5Ffccm8ff77b11a8de13a6.jpg

If you aren't willing to do the leg work, why even start? The car looks good, super customized, but obviously done without much thought or care involved. Did you do any work yourself Marcel? Just paid someone else to do it all? Clutch is a stage? Stage what? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10,000,000? which one man?

Sorry if you think I'm giving you a hard time, but this is really poor information. People want details about cars they might potentially buy, not generalizations, misspellings, and abbreviated mod lists. My guess is you want no less than 6 grand for this beast, but so much is in the details! You gotta do more.

It says stage 4 clutchmasters clutch in the list. If you want more info he put his number and his email. I understand what you mean but there's a Craigslist ad, pictures, and a phone number.

• 3 weeks later...

The head lights are in the bumper, dot approved and passed insection. How is 20,000 step , I have more then that in the drive train.

Cars are rarely worth the sum of their upgrades, especially a conquest, lol! Your car looks great and has a lot of time and money in it, but it was customized to your taste. Personally I don't think 20k is crazy, but it won't move quick at that price. Mechanically that car is awesome, but that front end is gonna be a love it or hate it type of thing. If I were interested in buying the car I would factor in replacing the front back to stock body panels (maybe an 83 hood) and this would cost quite a bit to do a quality job matching the rest of the car. Thats the problem with a custom "turn key" high performance car, lots of money invested making it exactly what you want means you need to either sell it at a loss or find someone with exactly your taste, and it may take a while to find this person. A good example of this is the car in my sig, I bought it for 3,500 with a 1jz/r154 swapped into it, now I know it has a lot less work in it than yours but do the math... 1jz, r154, 83 hood, fresh paint, shp's, and a rust free shell, the guy I purchased this from had a whole lot more than 3,500 in this car. He could have gotten more for it, but I doubt he would have gotten what he had in it without sitting on it for a while.

im really tempted to get it. its an awesome car. but i got to say i love the stock front end look. i got to have my headlights. and about the price bro if you have all your recipts and dyno sheets to support what you say let the haters hate cuz they dont have what u got.