1JZ-GTE swap in progress

19cturbo

• 2 weeks later...

the pull is from like 40-45 and the top of 4th is like 140-145 lol so thats a 4th gear pull. from like 1500 to 7200.. It seems like such a long pull because it aint got enough POWER! lol...

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd23/19cturbo/MY%20CAR/F78B286A-013D-4D00-BD16-CD27647006CD_zpsvjzi9wev.jpg

Something went stupid with the torque numbers at the end of the graph lol.. dont mind those.

Edited by 19cturbo

So what did it make?

it made 320 at 12 psi, but im pulling a load of fuel with the safc which is also changing the timing curve. i would have made more with the stock injectors instead of the 550's

it made 364 at 17psi though.. still pulling a butt load of fuel with the safc.. AEM here i come!

LOL then i was right.

any reason why it ended up tilted?

well, someone else who will remain unmentioned (LOL) built the mounts, by himself, in a driveway im pretty sure. he wanted a little tilt but ended up with this, when i done my swap, i used his mounts because i was borrowing space and didnt have time to make my own. in order for me to correct it now, i have to rebuild the mounts, rebuild the trans mount, and rework the exhaust and a few other things. so ive just left it because that is a big project.

It's a slant six........

lol.. i guess in its current state.... it is a slant six..

< This guy built the mounts....

If you don't like it you can shove a tootsie pop up your corn hole..... ;)

I did the best I could with what I had and zero experience. It fit...lol. I'd say I get an B+ for effort...

< This guy built the mounts....

If you don't like it you can shove a tootsie pop up your corn hole..... ;)

I did the best I could with what I had and zero experience. It fit...lol. I'd say I get an B+ for effort...

i had no ill words. you done a fine job working by yourself.. youd have done better with my help lol.. one day ill not be lazy and square it up.. we will see how that goes.. may end up worse than it is now.... who knows! my work isnt always up to the standards... haha

i had no ill words. you done a fine job working by yourself.. youd have done better with my help lol.. one day ill not be lazy and square it up.. we will see how that goes.. may end up worse than it is now.... who knows! my work isnt always up to the standards... haha

don't sell yourself short dood, u gotZ skillz bra