"MPI

I have seen a lot of talk about switching to "MPI" which I am assuming is "Multi Port Injection. What is the benefit? What types are best to use? And where is the best place to obtain one?

Use the search function please. There's an entire sub-forum on this topic. It's very well documented and there are many ways to accomplish the swap.

No results found for 'mpi'.

Posted by BeachQuest on Today, 08:39 PM in Newbie Question and Answers

I have seen a lot of talk about switching to "MPI" which I am assuming is "Multi Port Injection. What is the benefit? What types are best to use? And where is the best place to obtain one?

Link please?

Yes, Multi port inj.

Benefits are more attainable higher boost, power, and torque. Check out the MPI forums and read up, you will need an intake (there are several options), injectors, and all other associated fuel delivery parts and pieces, a stand alone ecu (also several options), a way to tune it, wideband A/F setup to monitor what your engine is doing, and plenty of patience $ to find it all and get it together and running properly. Good luck.

BC_99