you will never guess who is off the market!

candi

after many years of watching this sort of thing one thing i have notice'd over the years

if she moves in with him it may work,

if he moves in with her, it rarely does

heres the reason why if the guy has a place of his own that normaly means he's settle'd down , has a job and a car ;)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

after many years of watching this sort of thing one thing i have notice'd over the years

if she moves in with him it may work,

if he moves in with her, it rarely does

heres the reason why if the guy has a place of his own that normaly means he's settle'd down , has a job and a car ;)

So since I'm in the middle of buying a house and my girlfriend is moving in with me ... Does that mean she's a keeper? ;)

AWWWWW AWSOME..... you two seemed very good together, and you got a cool girl who's into a common hobby. I can't even get my girl (who says she wants to learn) to stand around long enough for her oil to drain "showing her how" She makes it about 1/4 of the way through then is gown doing something else leaving me to finish the job.

• 8 months later...

Congrats to you both! Kids are great! I remember my first born as if it was yesterday. Holding her for the first time, unbelievable.

Best wishes to your new family.

Congrads to you both. Must say I wish I could find a cool woman who even had a 1/10th the interst in cars. All of mine just get jellous of the cars.