Anyone having trouble with posting??

Komeuppance

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to do it for these posts also. It wouldn't let me edit the previous one because it goes to full coding and the typing isn't excepted. BTW, the Advanced Options & Cancel buttons from edit option aren't working either. Typing in Quick Reply mode THEN using "more reply options" to transfer into coded entry on a new post is the only way I'm getting things to post right now.

No one seems to be able to reply to my For Sale thread. I think the forum is broken? Not sure...

And I just tried the quick reply box. The Post button did nothing apparently. I only tried once.

I chose quote on this, and if you're seeing my response, then the post button also worked...

What browser are you guys with issues using, and did you clear the browser cache yet?

Testing quick reply,... didn't work.

No java errors on my end. The buttons seem to do nothing. Page doesn't change, loading icon never appears, no errors pop up.

You would think microsoft wouldn't orphan any of their software,

but I was glad to have windows 7, after struggling with vista for 4 years.

Muti quote works for me but not reagular quote. Quick post does not work only the advanced post. Windows 7, IE.

I've got Firefox 15.0 and Regular Quote works as well as just clicking in the reply box to start typing.

What is slow for me is loading the site.

I have a shortcut that loads the site showing new posts since last visit.

I didn't time it, but it takes so long I start to wonder if it will time out.

Some problems people may be having is your browser is trying to load cached pages or pictures.

IIRC F5 reloads a fresh page and clears the cache.

I've got Firefox 15.0 and Regular Quote works as well as just clicking in the reply box to start typing.

What is slow for me is loading the site.

I have a shortcut that loads the site showing new posts since last visit.

I didn't time it, but it takes so long I start to wonder if it will time out.

Some problems people may be having is your browser is trying to load cached pages or pictures.

IIRC F5 reloads a fresh page and clears the cache.

are you using the "view new content" link at the top of the forums for that?