1986 Mitsubishi Conquest Turbo - $2300 (Denver) - NOT MY CAR!

1989STAR-ESIR

I argued with the clown because he said the "Sterion" engine was so much better and different yet he did not know how... I popped the hood only to find the engine and EVERYTHING was completely stock and the out of state license plate tag read 1999 so the car had 10+ years of dust sun rot on it. He said he felt generious and he would take $1400, since he needed a crotch rocket to commute to work. Offered a very generous $500 in my opinion cash and never heard back. LMAO is all I have to say.

The car was parked on and surrounded what seemed like either grease bacon fat or wt?????? Maybe a methlab byproduct for all I know. (Most folk and there were a few of them there were missing most teeth, were very skinny and had LOTS of unnatural spunk.) Something very thick and resilient to everything but a 1500psi pressure washer. I used carb cleaner and brake cleaner and it did not even move or dissolve it.

Just looking at that POS almost cost me my best pair of sandles. Sounds faggy but I am serious... The car is surrounded by nastiness. I showered after looking at it and pressure washed my feet.

If he takes my $500 so be it. I will have another parts car. Decent interior, 63k...??? Nice wheels and ok somewhat dry rott tires. Otherwise the drivetrain would be a fun extra to have. Doubt he has the title since that was never brought up. LMAO

If anyone goes there to check out the car, either pack a gun/knife or DO NOT go alone. FYI

Edited by 1989STAR-ESIR

At $500 your offer is very generous , i spent 6 years on and off trying to buy a 86 in similar shape here in Vegas , spent 6 years convincing the seller his Conquest was a Mitsubishi product even after pointing out the tag on the firewall , i never managed to convince him the car was made in Japan even though it was there in writing , the car ended up turning to dust and was scraped . :) Edited by SOTTY

I argued with the clown because he said the "Sterion" engine was so much better and different yet he did not know how... I popped the hood only to find the engine and EVERYTHING was completely stock and the out of state license plate tag read 1999 so the car had 10+ years of dust sun rot on it. He said he felt generious and he would take $1400, since he needed a crotch rocket to commute to work. Offered a very generous $500 in my opinion cash and never heard back. LMAO is all I have to say.

The car was parked on and surrounded what seemed like either grease bacon fat or wt?????? Maybe a methlab byproduct for all I know. (Most folk and tghere were a few of them there were missing most teeth, were very skinny and had LOTS of unnatural spunk.) Something very thick and resilient to everything but a 1500psi pressure washer. I used carb cleaner and brake cleaner and it did not even move or dissolve it.

Just looking at that POS almost cost me my best pair of sandles. Sounds faggy but I am serious... The car is surrounded by nastiness. I showered after looking at it and pressure washed my feet.

If he takes my $500 so be it. I will have another parts car. Decent interior, 63k...??? Nice wheels and ok somewhat dry rott tires. Otherwise the drivetrain would be a fun extra to have. Doubt he has the title since that was never brought up. LMAO

If anyone goes there to check out the car, either pack a gun/knife or DO NOT go alone. FYI

Suggestion: As much as I appreciate a Good Blade & close quarter'n... if you think the place is that bad, & there's any chance of a firearm related incident... you can certainly bring a knife (for scalp'n afterwards) :o , but stay on the "leverage side"... strapped & backed! GL :)

it's amazing to me how misinformed some people are. either that or they just make stuff up because they know how misinformed others are! $500 is a generous offer, and leave you enough money left over to buy a sidearm for when you go pick it up!

If you get it, I want the seats. :)

Sorry you wasted your time. Is Meth as big a problem in CO as it is in the Dirty South?

As far as I know meth is a problem everywhere. I am sure Denver has more than its share. If my offer does get taken and I get the car I might just try and get it to run and beat the crap out of it drivin hard. The inside was ok for what it was worth. I have a set of black leather seats in decent shape just sitting in my spare bedroom. They can be yours for $75 + shipping. Think I will post those on CL today since I will never use them.

Suggestion: As much as I appreciate a Good Blade & close quarter'n... if you think the place is that bad, & there's any chance of a firearm related incident... you can certainly bring a knife (for scalp'n afterwards) :o , but stay on the "leverage side"... strapped & backed! GL :)

No worries there. I always have a knife and I have plenty of heaters but I need to get my CCP so I can legally walk around with a hidden sidearm on me. After the Aurora incident I am REALLY considering it. If anyone wants to harm innocent people like my lady and I, they will be put down without hesitation. As fast as I can puyll the trigger they will be done.

it's amazing to me how misinformed some people are. either that or they just make stuff up because they know how misinformed others are! $500 is a generous offer, and leave you enough money left over to buy a sidearm for when you go pick it up!

I have not heard back from the toothless dickfairy about my $500 offer so I doubt he will take it. He says he put new tires on it which may be true. They must have been installed several years ago as they were dried out and not "new" and soft. The non-SHP wheels were in decent shape but not worth much. Probably make some 240sx owner smile. Not that I have ever met a friendly 240sx owner... Never. Plenty of RX7 people have been cool but forget about the 240 crew.

As far as I know meth is a problem everywhere. I am sure Denver has more than its share. If my offer does get taken and I get the car I might just try and get it to run and beat the crap out of it drivin hard. The inside was ok for what it was worth. I have a set of black leather seats in decent shape just sitting in my spare bedroom. They can be yours for $75 + shipping. Think I will post those on CL today since I will never use them.

Can you either PM me pics, or PM me so I can send you my email address? What year car are they out of? The 89 Recaros are great, but a little tight for my somewhat less than svelte figure...

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

The car was parked on and surrounded what seemed like either grease bacon fat or wt?????? Maybe a methlab byproduct for all I know. (Most folk and there were a few of them there were missing most teeth, were very skinny and had LOTS of unnatural spunk.) Something very thick and resilient to everything but a 1500psi pressure washer. I used carb cleaner and brake cleaner and it did not even move or dissolve it.

$500 is a SLAP IN THE FACE!! That is clearly worth $501