NikoFab

NikoFab

Just received my front airdam today. Looks great! Can't wait to put it on this weekend! Thanks Nick! Great service! I may need some other parts later on, so I'll definitely keep you in mind. Thanks again! Love it!

Excellent Anthony...I'm glad it got there safe and sound. Let's see some pics when you get it installed!

my d2s got here the day after they were shiped will buy from niko again A++++, i already got one set installed on my 83 and 89 starion gets them tomm, thanks nick!

You got it Curt...my pleasure man! Keep on keepin on with that herd of SQs you got!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent Anthony...I'm glad it got there safe and sound. Let's see some pics when you get it installed!

I'm stalled for a couple of weeks on working on the quest. As soon as. I get back on it and get some good pics, I'll post em up. Hopefully be back on it Saturday.

• 3 weeks later...

Niko was great to deal with. As soon as I paid the parts were shipped and I got them in no time at all. I would deal with him again for sure everything was totally painless and he kept me in the loop with everything going on with PM's.

Thanks Niko!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...