will clutch arrive before PF, before Christmas, or ever?

sellerfeller

9 members have voted

1. 1. will clutch arrive?

• before PF
    • before Christmas
    • before the end of time
    • none of the above

ok..so i ordered a clutch/pp from jdmhub.com before seeing other posts where delivery takes a LONG time.

order was placed on 5/14/12... it's been just over a month and no replies to email or phone messages... only order received message.

anyone with past experience with them... need i order elsewhere?

In the end it makes you much better for the next project. Take it in stride. Any other contact info for this place? Do they have a physical shop because were everywhere someone could pay them a visit?

I thought you had a comp clutch from the group buy?

yep, your thoughts are correct... it was in my red 88 conquest that somehow got traded off, with a bunch of goodies still attached, for a camaro drag hunk of crud .

as before, it's going in my daily driver and this go round i'd rather have something more streetable than the 6 puck comp clutch. getin learned r spensive... lol

i ordered the ACT Clutch Kit - Heavy Duty (HD) MS1-HDSS - and may have to get something to make do in the meantime.... like a used ACT HD pressure plate and or clutch.

and i'll be resurfacing the 240mm flywheel that came out of the red 88... when i bought this car, PO said it had the larger flywheel and clutch, but come to find out, it doesn't.

yea i can understand that and I didnt know yall got rid of the red car if I had I might have come by to make a second purchase from you lol I still havent put my comp clutch in, I am still waiting on the d@mn body shop to get the car fixed but man am I collecting Some goodies for her lol

In the end it makes you much better for the next project. Take it in stride. Any other contact info for this place? Do they have a physical shop because were everywhere someone could pay them a visit?

i hear ya...

Here is their contact info

Sales/Order Status

(800) 750-5256

support@jdmhub.com

Local pickup

Warehouse Address

JDM Hub

11020 Audelia Rd. Suite B109

Dallas, TX-75243

USA

Please call us before your visit

Local pickup

Warehouse Address

JDM Hub

11020 Audelia Rd. Suite B109

Dallas, TX-75243

Mailing Address

JDM Hub

7989 Beltline Rd # 305-623

Dallas, TX 75248

USA

Phone : (800) 750-5256

yea i can understand that and I didnt know yall got rid of the red car if I had I might have come by to make a second purchase from you lol I still havent put my comp clutch in, I am still waiting on the d@mn body shop to get the car fixed but man am I collecting Some goodies for her lol

lol... like a lays potato chip. what's going on with the car at body shop? just let me know if you need help installing those goodies or you could loan them out until the body shop is done. lol

Edited by sellerfeller

Na Shelby no paint last winter when it iced over work wouldn't let us go home so I ended up driveing on solid ice and ended up hitting a curb and grazing a small tree on the drivers side so bought the parts car for the fender and rims and stuff but the unibody got tweeked just a little bit so the body shops pulling it for me but I know all the guys there and I guess that they are useing that as an excuse to take their time they have have had it since november lol

Na Shelby no paint last winter when it iced over work wouldn't let us go home so I ended up driveing on solid ice and ended up hitting a curb and grazing a small tree on the drivers side so bought the parts car for the fender and rims and stuff but the unibody got tweeked just a little bit so the body shops pulling it for me but I know all the guys there and I guess that they are useing that as an excuse to take their time they have have had it since november lol

if they have had the car sence nov,, dude go get your car they have no plans on doing any work on it

it's not a deal unless they actualy do the work , as it stands all they are doing is insureing NO one else does the work

you do make a good point.... I will have a talk with them Friday and see whats up

lol... like a lays potato chip. what's going on with the car at body shop? just let me know if you need help installing those goodies or you could loan them out until the body shop is done. lol

Saw you or at least Your car at walmart tonight I was parked in the maroon Mr2 Your cars looking and sounding good

Saw you or at least Your car at walmart tonight I was parked in the maroon Mr2 Your cars looking and sounding good

nah... wasn't me... i just woke up from a nap. thanks man, though she needs paint and body work, interior, windows redone... the list goes on... lol. looks like we missed out on the fun again.... BlowinUp54B's was driving her tonight.... it was him at walmart. did you see a camaro ss and fox body mustang?... they all decided to go 3 wide on patton island bridge, as i am told... the camaro had a head and cam upgrade that he knows for sure... not sure about the mustang but it was quicker than the camaro. they took off from a roll around 55mph and my baby just ran off and left them lol. then on the way back they wanted a rematch from a dig. greg didn't launch it, clutch is about shot... the camaro and mustang launch and greg eases up to 10 mph before getting on it and he reels them in with no problem...they both go by the camaro at a fairly quick pace. i'n not sure how to embed this if you can but here's a link to a short video that a friend of BlowinUp54B's posted on facebook... killin it in the starion lol...

https://www.facebook...388806687843245

and i've ordered another clutch... this time from ultrarev.com... they have the ACT MS1-HDSS in stock in their Florida Warehouse. placed order monday and it's scheduled to be here on thursday... Lenny at ultrarev was very helpful. bought plug wire from them earlier and was very happy with service.

lol... there are no votes for before PF... jdmhub.com ---------> fail ...

Edited by sellerfeller

It was me lol, I steal it from him.

...and here's text from a few nights ago.....

greg: Lol this bike wont race me :(

me: Lol... good for him

greg: Nvm haha I just pulled half a car on it

me: WT?

greg: Looked like a old zx6 lol. At the gym now love u

me: Cool... love you.

lol...

Edited by sellerfeller

if they have had the car sence nov,, dude go get your car they have no plans on doing any work on it

Called today they have had my car finished for two weeks but didnt call.... wth guess they lost my number i could've had it finished for PF this year if they had only called