Convert 88 Starion to 89.

I want to do all the interior changes from the 89 to my 88, and I want to make sure I dont miss anything!

To change:

Rear Shoulder Belts

Auto Down Windows

and....... I cant think of anything else, but seams I am missing something! I don't care about stickers and like that stuff just actual things.

I want to do all the interior changes from the 89 to my 88, and I want to make sure I dont miss anything!

To change:

Rear Shoulder Belts

Auto Down Windows

and....... I cant think of anything else, but seams I am missing something! I don't care about stickers and like that stuff just actual things.

And perforated leather seats.....

Zack K.

• 3 weeks later...

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in <b>/home/starque/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php</b> on line <b>1155</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/starque/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php</b> on line <b>1157</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/starque/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php:1155) in <b>/home/starque/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php</b> on line <b>304</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/starque/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php:1155) in <b>/home/starque/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php</b> on line <b>307</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/starque/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php:1155) in <b>/home/starque/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php</b> on line <b>308</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/starque/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php:1155) in <b>/home/starque/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php</b> on line <b>309</b><br />

Make your doors be able to lock without having to hold the door handle up... lol...

-Robert

Wouldnt that be nice!! :)