400+HP Dyno Run

MotoCam360

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many guys are running the T56 and making good power? Bill made over 10 R154 kits and are sold.

Last I heard from Chad, about 5, but Chad himself and now kawika makes 2. The others aren't active on SQC. He's working on finishing up some more kits, however there's not a known timeline for that....hopefully soon!

Good to see multiple tranny options for big power capabilities. =)

David! Nice to see you on here again! :D :)

You're always welcome back to my house!

Turborusty

Thanks for the invite. I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Hopefully the car will be on the road soon. Where you living these days?

Thanks for the invite. I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Hopefully the car will be on the road soon. Where you living these days?

I'm still in Salmon Creek(North Vancouver). I don't recall if you only came when we lived in the little tan rental house, or if you made it to the big white house where we had a couple meets.

Anyway, I'm still in the same area.

:)

Turborusty

David, long time no hear... good to see you back in the game again.

-Robert

Thanks!!! Good to be back. Hopefully ill have my car going by the time we set up a meet.

Same one you and I used.

My guess is its pressure plate either folded under the pretture and started letting parts fly, or its disk slipped and overheated instantly, but I really doubt that slip theory because the dyno doesn't show a drop in power prior to the clutch letting loose. It's really only guesses when something blows like that and leaves just fragments behind.

I know I've pushed more powwer than that through mine, on the street at that. I'd think it was a defect that needed power and time to develop. How much torque did you apply to the pressure plate allen bolts David? Sucks that you have such an awwful clutch failure.

Same one you and I used.

My guess is its pressure plate either folded under the pretture and started letting parts fly, or its disk slipped and overheated instantly, but I really doubt that slip theory because the dyno doesn't show a drop in power prior to the clutch letting loose. It's really only guesses when something blows like that and leaves just fragments behind.

I know I've pushed more powwer than that through mine, on the street at that. I'd think it was a defect that needed power and time to develop. How much torque did you apply to the pressure plate allen bolts David? Sucks that you have such an awwful clutch failure.

I know it was the Spec we had, I was asking what he decided on the 2nd time. I'm positive it was a clutch defect since I never had the problem with the old Spec I sold. One thing's for sure, it sure runs better with the AEM than the SDS it had.

Chad what are the chances of getting a install kit from you? I don't need the rearend adapter. Going to have one made local.

This question doesn't get answered. You should look into making the adapter plate yourself.

I got tired of waiting on sold my T56, mainly I was tired of moving the 100+ pounds of transmission around the garage.

That's the same reason i sold it to you ! :)

I know it was the Spec we had, I was asking what he decided on the 2nd time. I'm positive it was a clutch defect since I never had the problem with the old Spec I sold. One thing's for sure, it sure runs better with the AEM than the SDS it had.

Going with the RAM Powergrip HD. Still waiting on parts.Should be back together by this weekend. If your installing a T56 with Chad's kit. Contact me first. There is some important info that you need to know before installing the transmission. I learned this the hard way.(you don't want to go thru what I went thru).

• 1 month later...