T80 Baltic 1989 Starion first 4500 cash

scotty

• 4 weeks later...

The 89 turbo was the only one worth a crap, had the turbo V-6 from the Grand National in it and was significantly faster than the Corvette from the same year. Totally off topic!

GLWS... but not too much cause I hope it is still available next spring :)

Keith

the only difference being the heads on the Turbo TA are different than the Grand National both have the turbo v6 and are awesome cars, among some of the fastest from that era. Good Luck with the sale.

If scotty owns it, it will more than likely need nothing for the 95% of you out there. For perfectionist buttholes like myself it will need minimal attention. If I had the cash, this car would be mine, no questions asked. I'm 1500 shy or it would have been in my drive way yesterday.

BTW Scotty i'd probably trade the diesel raider for this gem.

how about the diesel jeep ?

Wow, SQ's are just not selling. When this car was discovered years ago, it was a mad dash to pick it up. Now nobody has ponied up in over two years.

Scotty, what up bro? Long time no see, how you be?

Whats up Will ? did you sell yours ? did you go to Pigeon forge this year ? I know me and Vitamin CJ are planning on going next year . Are you still in VA ?

Whats up Will ? did you sell yours ? did you go to Pigeon forge this year ? I know me and Vitamin CJ are planning on going next year . Are you still in VA ?

Naw, mine has not sold. I kinda don't expect it to either. I left VA in May of last year for Rhode Island. And now I wish I never did. I'm moving back down south, to NC, next week (8/10/2013 :D ). I have not made it to PF in a few years. But now that I'm back in the south, I think we are going to be there for PF14.

Naw, mine has not sold. I kinda don't expect it to either. I left VA in May of last year for Rhode Island. And now I wish I never did. I'm moving back down south, to NC, next week (8/10/2013 :D ). I have not made it to PF in a few years. But now that I'm back in the south, I think we are going to be there for PF14.

Im putting that LS1 into an 83 the one we stripped out of the Camaro ...

I've seen this car. And for VA rust that ain't bad at all. My VA rust makes that rust look like paint.

Besides, where you going to find that color from factory? Someone with integrity and cash better step up!

• 1 month later...
Yeah just sold my 06 for 7k 112k, I have an 05 limited and have not had one offer for the 9k I am asking . Really thought my Diesel Jeeps would have brought more loot. I still have another(3rd) 05 here w the head off which I am trying to make my own.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Couch money! Like that. Assuming the replacement seats are the same height as the originals, I'll have to pass. I need a model without a sunroof as my head hits the ceiling trim. If you think the current seats sit lower, email me at swmcdermott4@gmail.com. Or if you hear a good car for sale. I'd ideally like to buy a restored one - if I can find one that is! I'm about 2 hours north of you in northern Va. Thanks.