RAAAHH! new SQC layout. thoughts?

56 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like?

• yes
    • no
    • meh
    • hate it

oddly enough, it's the same exact forum software, the layout hasn't really changed... much

as far as where did this go, where did that go? I'll poke around, maybe some of the features were toggled off

as far as avatars, they may come back after I rebuild thumbnails

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oddly enough, it's the same exact forum software, the layout hasn't really changed... much

as far as where did this go, where did that go? I'll poke around, maybe some of the features were toggled off

lol everytime i see ryddler post i feel as if "neo" just entered the room from the matrix hahahaha

PS: the "preview" button is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Edited by spoolinturbo

it appeared that there was no option to have a remotely hosted pic for your avatar - did i miss it or is that a change?

Thanks Ryddler for the new update.

humm i just lost 25k post count or made 11k in one day how about that

Haha, pretty sure your post count is the same.

lol everytime i see ryddler post i feel as if "neo" just entered the room from the matrix hahahaha

Lawlz. He knows Kung Fu.

-Robert

Curious that it's the same layout. The color scheme just has such a huge effect on the overall appearance. Come to think of it, the "old" layout displayed the same way on my computer. :lol:

I like the quick reply option better, as in there is no longer a HUGE "ADD REPLY" button on the upper right of the quick reply text box that erases everything typed already with a redirect to the full reply page, while the post button was tiny. That killed several of my posts off.

The popup PMs and member info without leaving the page is also nice. Still a bit early to judge the features and aesthetics. Probably more tinkering to come.

This is what, the 5th or 6th new format for SQC over the years? I'm curious what makes each one successively better and worth the hassle?

I like the quick reply option better, as in there is no longer a HUGE "ADD REPLY" button on the upper right of the quick reply text box that erases everything typed already with a redirect to the full reply page, while the post button was tiny. That killed several of my posts off.

The popup PMs and member info without leaving the page is also nice. Still a bit early to judge the features and aesthetics. Probably more tinkering to come.

This is what, the 5th or 6th new format for SQC over the years? I'm curious what makes each one successively better and worth the hassle?

You could view member info without leaving the page in the last version.

A good improvement in this version is "Ignore Signature"... going to be useful since we don't have a set signature image maximum size... *cough* PERRY *cough* haha!!

-Robert

It just dawned on me why I have seen Ryddler online so much this last week or so... :lol:

Would like to see this screen expanded a little, avatars to return, and the chat could be cool, but something would need to be done about moderating language there...