cosmo Tokico coilovers/ 88 parts car

TSIKYLE

hey whats going on every one i got a 88 quest im gonna part out when i get back home in april its 95% compelete. motor has been rebuilt with a T3/T4 turbo. also i got a set of cosmo Tokico coilovers for sale and OVCP

cosmo Tokico coil overs $600 OBO

parts car $600 OBO or parting out in april

car has new fenders but no lower air dam. but the floor is rusty and have no title went to get the car they gave me a title but vins didnt match so i was gonna get a new rollor but im just gonna wait a few more years before building another one heres the pic of the coilovers 0306111925c%5B1%5D

hey whats going on every one i got a 88 quest im gonna part out when i get back home in april its 95% compelete. motor has been rebuilt with a T3/T4 turbo. also i got a set of cosmo Tokico coilovers for sale and OVCPcosmo Tokico coil overs $600 OBOparts car $600 OBO or parting out in april

how about $500+ shipping for the coilovers thats what i payed for them

<_<

the ciolovers never were installed

These struts were installed, the rears obviously.. The coilovers are Ground Control knock offs, and the GC originals are $399 so you might have gotten taken. Not thread jacking but pictures are worth a thousand words.

Edited by Fuze

These struts were installed, the rears obviously.. The coilovers are Ground Control knock offs, and the GC originals are $399 so you might have gotten taken. Not thread jacking but pictures are worth a thousand words.

as i posted earlier the guy installed them in the rear to check fit mit the car wasn't running just parked in the garage