my bikes

MontyTSI

that aprilia is beautiful, where did you find that sick puppy?!!??!

and if u dont mind me askin how much did it set u back?

extremely low mileage and tuned (suspension for my body wieght and riding type and engine via power commander/dyno for a flater mid range because im a mountain rider not a straightaway blaster) for just over 10k. You can find stock normal mileage clean examples for 7000-8500 all day if your interested in a "factory" or a normal rsvr for a little less than that. If you like top end power you can get a new last year model cbr1000rr for about the same money. Italian bikes are love'em or hate em.

i like the first editions to i have my eye on a haga 2003 and an nc30

goin back to my Jap. crotch rokets......like u said its kinda a hit n miss with the vtwins, it was a miss with me played with it didnt make friends.......but that aprilia rsv is one sexy motorcycle........lol.......gave mine away for $3500, guy said it was better than a new one,.... had a smile from ear to ear........first time I ever lost money on a bike...................

Edited by N2starquest

goin back to my Jap. crotch rokets......like u said its kinda a hit n miss with the vtwins, it was a miss with me played with it didnt make friends.......but that aprilia rsv is one sexy motorcycle........lol.......gave mine away for $3500, guy said it was better than a new one,.... had a smile from ear to ear........first time I ever lost money on a bike...................

cool to each their own for sure, where i ride 180hp at 13,000 rpm would be a waste. If you ever ride down in VA give me a shout

• 3 weeks later...

I might have to load up my RC51, and come see you.

I almost bought a Mille R back in 04, but I got laid off. Two years later I bought my 04 RC51. I still kinda want a Aprilia, but the roads around Hampton Roads are not well suited for V-twins. I'll probably be going back to L-4 in the next few years.