The GT5 collection

StallionProject86

^ now that almost makes me want to switch. It's all immature bumper cars players at the start of like EVERY race. Ether right off the start line (I don't even hit the gas right away any more) or the very first turn. I get 16 or more cars pile up in the first corner of races.... BUT it's not like they are all just bunching up and little bit of rubbing driving bumper to bumper. These idiots just run into you full speed, everyone spins off, and it would have totaled real cars to where they would not be moving. I hate that.

if yours is off your TV are you just taking a picture of your TV? Or are you using some type of tv out into a PC to capture?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea that doesn't sound good at all. I would definitely be annoyed if that were the case.

if yours is off your TV are you just taking a picture of your TV? Or are you using some type of tv out into a PC to capture?

Gran Turismo has an in game capturing system. Like I'll watch a replay of the race, rally, ect I was just in then pause it and from there your allowed to take pictures. Afterwards I export the file to my PlayStation home screen (xmb menu) and my picture(s) will be waiting for in the .jpg format

Edited by StallionProject86

• 4 months later...