89 SHP UNMODIFIED

BAGLEY

Bagley, I take it you joined the Corp and this is the reason you are moving and need to sell. You do know the military will ship you personal belongings, including a vehicle, don’t you? Is Camp Pendleton your duty station or are you there for training? Don’t you know anyone in Bama that could store the car for you. The reason I point all this out is the difficulty in selling it right now.

He could be a civilian contractor.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bagley do you wish to sell this car ,then talk to me you have my email,phone and cell# pm me only,for picture you have my email adddress,i'm 7 hour away arrange meeting but bagley prove your $3800 price tag--------

thanks dran1

ps. don't take this personal,just trying to make a deal

Edited by dran1

bagley do you wish to sell this car ,than talk to me ,you have my email,phone and cell# pm me only,for picture you have my email adddress,i'm 7 hour away arrange meeting,other member blah,blah blah and blah blah and blah if you don't have it shutup. bagley let's deal.please don't take this personal some of you member are just just just to,you know what i'm saying,when a buyer come on just shutup!!!!!!!!!!!!!,i don't need your intellectual crap,i know what i'm getting into jezzzzzzzzzz,but bagley prove your $3800 price tag--------

thanks dran1

ps. don't take this personal,just trying to make a deal

What? That made no sense but I pm'd you back

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ragging is something that has always been popular here lol. The price is fine and the car isnt nearly lacking anything to gain 4k, afterall many say the value needs to/is going up for these cars so leave the 4k price alone. If you want it but cant afford it dont beat the car up. If I had an extra 4k i will give it to the guy. These cars are never going on the map with some of the owners they have had over the years lol. And no that comment is not directed to anyone in this thread but several members over the years that we all could think back and say.... yeap he/she wasted the life of a sq and a new owner had to fix all the error/damge, etc.

sold,sold this thrend is ended,bagley don't own the car anymore,what a fine there was three thing wrong.wheel bearing one leaking injector and chipping front bumper cover all repairs done and detail in and out i found 36 cent and i put that with the 100 bux to shine the rims.the young man took care of this car.jeff :wub: :rolleyes: :) Edited by dran1