Nobody freak out...SOLD

cyberquest

If no one jumps on this deal soon and U need money, sell me that custom front body grill piece with the 2 vents.. :P

if i ever can find the time i am gonna make a couple grills to sell. pdodson is the first in line to get one and has been waiting on me to get around to it. i have been buried in working on other peoples cars and havent had the spare time to put one together yet.

if your intersted in one and not in a hurry i can put you on what seems to be my never ending list. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

just for the record, candi didnt even knotice it was gone, i had to kinda point it out. :lol:

we went over to the barn and burned one and she was like wow its bare in here, commenting on your white car being gone. i was like yea it is bare in here, but i dont think your paying attention to HOW BARE it is. she was then instantly like "OMG BECKY"

now i have to change my signature line....great :P

Edited by cyberquest

Quite honestly, I've not done a full 3 or 4 gear pull, either now or before. I will say it seems to pull alot harder in the upper rpms now, just doing a roll on in 1st, then a quick shift into 2nd, then letting off on the 2-3 shift.

The one burnout on the linelocks that I've done was maybe 5 seconds worth of spin, just to show dad and my nephew how they worked. Probably couldn't even tell by tire wear alone.

However, I'm planning on driving it to work tonight and swapping the wheels there. From there on out......IT'S ON!!