L@@King for my long lost love. aka 89 Starquest.

bruno_TSI

im looking for my 89 conquest tsi that i sold back in 2003 to a guy in new jersey. no clue what his name was but he was italian. if any of you recognize this car and can help me track it down i would be very greatful!

if any1 has carfax i would greatly appreciate if you could help me out!! here is the VIN # JJ3CC54N7KZ023103

thank you,

Bruno

post-3243-127737091634_thumb.jpg

post-3243-12773709489_thumb.jpg

Edited by bruno_TSI

What up Bruno?

Long time, no see!

Oh man, you are still looking for that car? Sometimes I wish I had of just bought it. But it's a good thing I didn't. Remember, I got laid off like two months after I was suppose to buy that car. But on the other hand, you would know where it's at right now. Oh well...........

So how ya been? You still in CT? You still riding?

damn dawg i cant believe your still on here?? ya man sometimes i miss that car alot.. kinda wish i still had it. i just wana check up on it and make sure it isnt wrecked. im still in CT for the time being. got into a car accident a while back and havent been doin much.. no riding, no cars. hoping ill get back into a project car in the future. remember when i chopped up the blue quest in my driveway? lol

damn dawg i cant believe your still on here?? ya man sometimes i miss that car alot.. kinda wish i still had it. i just wana check up on it and make sure it isnt wrecked. im still in CT for the time being. got into a car accident a while back and havent been doin much.. no riding, no cars. hoping ill get back into a project car in the future. remember when i chopped up the blue quest in my driveway? lol

Yeah, bro I'm still around. I come and go every so often. I don't want to sell my car, then come back looking for it later ;) .

Sorry to hear about the accident, I hope that everything works out for you.

Yeah I remember that car. I remember we rolled the back of it over. And your boy and I took the picture in the "Convertible Conquest"............lol Good times, good times.

Yeah, bro I'm still around. I come and go every so often. I don't want to sell my car, then come back looking for it later ;) .

Sorry to hear about the accident, I hope that everything works out for you.

Yeah I remember that car. I remember we rolled the back of it over. And your boy and I took the picture in the "Convertible Conquest"............lol Good times, good times.

ahaha crazy ... i hate getting old.