parting out an 88

OGFrenchHorn

Hey every one, I'm going to start parting out my 88 Starion SHP. It had an electrical short that I just dont want to deal with. I got a few extra parts I'm getting rid of too

I have a complete engine with a marnal head, HP street clutch, and 16G turbo 800.00 OBO (local pick up only) This engine runs strong but will not pass smog. I think it has a HP cam that keeps it from passing. Secondary injector needs a back flush. (Engine has lees than 4k miles on it)

I also have a 5 speed tranny in good condition. 400.00 OBO. (local pick up only)

I have lots of extras too like a 19C turbo (5k miles on it)

reverse indiglow guages

steering wheel

RRFPR

walbro pump

BOV

*DM Chrome turbo pipes

TEP

OTV hard pipe w/BOV

exhaust manifolds

flywheel

and more!

let me know what you need

2500.00 takes all, Complete car with extra engine(complete) and all the extras

pictures here

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/starion/starion/engine/

I spent 4 grand on the engine in the black car (which is now in the silver one) It has 8:1 forged JE pistons, Chrome molly rings, stage 2 port and polish, lightened flywheel, ARP head studs, mechanical lifters, 19C turbo, *DM hard pipes, BS elimination, HV oil pump, and HP street clutch.

thanks for looking

Everardo

OGFrenchhorn@gmail.com

(any questions? I check that email the most)

Hey every one, I'm going to start parting out my 88 Starion SHP. It had an electrical short that I just dont want to deal with. I got a few extra parts I'm getting rid of too

I have a complete engine with a marnal head, HP street clutch, and 16G turbo 800.00 OBO (local pick up only) This engine runs strong but will not pass smog. I think it has a HP cam that keeps it from passing. Secondary injector needs a back flush. (Engine has lees than 4k miles on it)

I also have a 5 speed tranny in good condition. 400.00 OBO. (local pick up only)

reverse indiglow guages

steering wheel

RRFPR

walbro pump

BOV

*DM Chrome turbo pipes

TEP

OTV hard pipe w/BOV

exhaust manifolds

flywheel

and more!

pictures here

I spent 4 grand on the engine in the black car (which is now in the silver one) It has 8:1 forged JE pistons, Chrome molly rings, stage 2 port and polish, lightened flywheel, ARP head studs, mechanical lifters, 19C turbo, *DM hard pipes, BS elimination, HV oil pump, and HP street clutch.

thanks for looking

Everardo

OGFrenchhorn@gmail.com

Hey ,I am interested in the turbo , will it fit on my stock Manifold or will I need your manifold?? I also need an ECU from an 88 or 89 I have a 87 conquest TSI w/ 56K orig. The way I read it you are not willing to ship anything like the motor? Right ? well I do also need the bottom part of the front bumper I am not sure what they are called I could also use some of the miner intierior parts.. like the little triangle piece from the pass door that sets right behind the mirror and the ecu cover /or the pass side kick panel (that covers the ECU) I am also looking for an upgrade head for my car (upgrade from stock) if anyone has a nice susp.upgrade for my conquest TSI I would like to take a look at that also.. This is my daily driver but I am looking for 300 hp at the wheels I just hade the stock turbo Prof. rebuilt and it runs real stron aslong as yopu don't try to flor it , when you do mash it it back fires and it just is not as fast as I know it should be dose anyone have any ideas ??????? it does run smooth starts, idles and runs gret but when you floor it, it just don't hjave the power it should .... PS when I got it it had a high out put fuel pump in the back of the car. the guy I got the car from was the father of the owner who died just weeks after he had a restoration job done. any who , it seems to back fire and fall on it's face when you try to mash the fuel if you keep the turbo guage at 7 or below you can feel the power but just not the RAW POWER I know this car has it ANY HELP????? PLEASE

Conquest sniper

P.S. Please pass this on to anyone who may have an answer for me or might be able to help PLEASE<PLEASE>PLEASE

my car did the same thing it would run so good but every time i would mash it she would back fire belive it or not it was my coil it had a hair line crack in it so when my engine bay got hot it would expand and i would lose spark and my coil looked like it just came from the store its worth looking in to

reverse indiglow guages

steering wheel

RRFPR

walbro pump

BOV

*DM Chrome turbo pipes

TEP

OTV hard pipe w/BOV

exhaust manifolds

flywheel

and more!

pictures here

thanks for looking

Everardo

OGFrenchhorn@gmail.com

how much for the 19c

Hey ,I am interested in the turbo , will it fit on my stock Manifold or will I need your manifold?? I also need an ECU from an 88 or 89 I have a 87 conquest TSI w/ 56K orig. The way I read it you are not willing to ship anything like the motor? Right ? well I do also need the bottom part of the front bumper I am not sure what they are called I could also use some of the miner intierior parts.. like the little triangle piece from the pass door that sets right behind the mirror and the ecu cover /or the pass side kick panel (that covers the ECU) I am also looking for an upgrade head for my car (upgrade from stock) if anyone has a nice susp.upgrade for my conquest TSI I would like to take a look at that also.. This is my daily driver but I am looking for 300 hp at the wheels I just hade the stock turbo Prof. rebuilt and it runs real stron aslong as yopu don't try to flor it , when you do mash it it back fires and it just is not as fast as I know it should be dose anyone have any ideas ??????? it does run smooth starts, idles and runs gret but when you floor it, it just don't hjave the power it should .... PS when I got it it had a high out put fuel pump in the back of the car. the guy I got the car from was the father of the owner who died just weeks after he had a restoration job done. any who , it seems to back fire and fall on it's face when you try to mash the fuel if you keep the turbo guage at 7 or below you can feel the power but just not the RAW POWER I know this car has it ANY HELP????? PLEASE

Conquest sniper

P.S. Please pass this on to anyone who may have an answer for me or might be able to help PLEASE<PLEASE>PLEASE

Yeah, im not willing to ship big/ heavy stuff unless you are willing to pay the full cost of shipping (will be expensive) . 19C is 300.00 plus shipping, Airdamn is cracked and broken but I think it can be repaired but it's not worth shipping IMO. Sounds like your secondary injector might be clogged so when you mash on it, it starves your engine. I would get it back flushed before it stops working. I had the same problem with one of my Starions and as soon as I had the fuel injectors serviced, I got my power back